I am not making sales

blesstolu

Hello, friends😍
I need HELP!!!
I registered my Fiverr account in 2014, ever since then I have not been making sales. (Imagine, I made only two sales)
I have met a lot of FIVERR BOSS who I thought would help me… but all to no avail!
Pls, who can assist me on how I can make sales and how I can rank/boost my gigs?
I would appreciate if you can go through my profile and tell me where I have misses it…
Yours truly,
Blesstolu

@blesstolu & @music_77, if I may ask what have you done, or what do you do to get a sale?

I ask, because I also created my account in 2016, purely for buying purposes, in January 2018, I decided to experiment selling, so I created my first gig.

I disappeared into my normal life, down the road, December 2018, that gig had 0 Views, of course, 0 orders.

In January 2019, I decided to give selling here a real shot. With my targets in sight, I knew what I needed; 10 orders, $400 to level one. That was my focus for January, I achieved it, got to level one.

So, for you to be rightly helped, besides the cliche responses you will get, what actually are you doing now to achieve your goals?

If you can post offers to buyer requests you could do that. If the rating is stopping you posting there and maybe stopping sales you could ask CS if you could close the account and open a new one.

Also maybe check the gigs. The main image on the blog writing gig doesn’t show on my browser.

I also have no sales and I registered in 2016. 😦

You could also send offers to buyer requests and also create another/more gigs if that one isn’t selling.

Also for the existing gig, maybe see if a shorter delivery time will help or have an option for a shorter delivery time (an extra for extra fast delivery which would be an additional fee).

@blesstolu & @music_77, if I may ask what have you done, or what do you do to get a sale?

I ask, because I also created my account in 2016, purely for buying purposes, in January 2018, I decided to experiment selling, so I created my first gig.

I disappeared into my normal life, down the road, December 2018, that gig had 0 Views, of course, 0 orders.

In January 2019, I decided to give selling here a real shot. With my targets in sight, I knew what I needed; 10 orders, $400 to level one. That was my focus for January, I achieved it, got to level one.

So, for you to be rightly helped, besides the cliche responses you will get, what actually are you doing now to achieve your goals?

OMG! What a divine speed?

On my part I am trying.

1. I have made sure I am always online on Fiverr.

2. I edit my gigs and search tags. I use keywords.

3. I have tried as much as possible to be professional and be my real self.

4. I have asked that my gigs be reviewed by a professional and I do think they are OK.

I cannot use buyer requests because I do not meet up the criteria. My rating is low.

Pls help me. How were you able to hit your goal in just one month?

If you can post offers to buyer requests you could do that. If the rating is stopping you posting there and maybe stopping sales you could ask CS if you could close the account and open a new one.

Also maybe check the gigs. The main image on the blog writing gig doesn’t show on my browser.

Wow.

How do I do that and what’s CS pls?

You could also send offers to buyer requests and also create another/more gigs if that one isn’t selling.

Also for the existing gig, maybe see if a shorter delivery time will help or have an option for a shorter delivery time (an extra for extra fast delivery which would be an additional fee).

@uk1000

Could you pls go through my gigs?

Creating a new account in more task… Pls help

@joxpress.

What’s your cliché?

Pls go through my profile and gigs. Pls

@uk1000

Could you pls go through my gigs?

Creating a new account in more task… Pls help

The Audio Transcription gig:

The gig description says 30 mins for $5 but the “order details” section defaults to 40 minutes for $5.

Also in the FAQ section it says “You can upload the files to drop box or google drive sand send me the link”. Maybe show an example audio transcription document or part of one.

The “I will do blog article writing, blog writing” gig (the one with the tea cup image)

The gig description says “I will transcribe 25 minutes of audio or video for $5.”. The gig description doesn’t really match with what the gig title says.

The “I will do blog article writing, blog writing” gig (the other one).

You’ve got two gigs with exactly the same gig title. With this one the main image doesn’t show.

In it you say things like “I’m your editor!” and “Send me your writing” but the gig title make it seem like

you will do the writing and not that the gig is about proofreading/fixing the buyer’s writing.

You shouldn’t have 2 gigs with identical titles.

The “I will be your social media manager, social media manager” gig:

Maybe the line “The gigs mentioned here includes only post creation and managing” could be improved. Also you say “drop us a message” but elsewhere you use the word “I”.

The Audio Transcription gig:

The gig description says 30 mins for $5 but the “order details” section defaults to 40 minutes for $5.

Also in the FAQ section it says “You can upload the files to drop box or google drive sand send me the link”. Maybe show an example audio transcription document or part of one.

The “I will do blog article writing, blog writing” gig (the one with the tea cup image)

The gig description says “I will transcribe 25 minutes of audio or video for $5.”. The gig description doesn’t really match with what the gig title says.

The “I will do blog article writing, blog writing” gig (the other one).

You’ve got two gigs with exactly the same gig title. With this one the main image doesn’t show.

In it you say things like “I’m your editor!” and “Send me your writing” but the gig title make it seem like

you will do the writing and not that the gig is about proofreading/fixing the buyer’s writing.

You shouldn’t have 2 gigs with identical titles.

The “I will be your social media manager, social media manager” gig:

Maybe the line “The gigs mentioned here includes only post creation and managing” could be improved. Also you say “drop us a message” but elsewhere you use the word “I”.

Wow.

Thank you so much for the brilliant reply. I am sincerely grateful @uk1000

I wish to sell my Fiverr account… Anyone interested?

I think selling your Fiverr account would be against the terms of service.

eg. it says “you may not…create a Fiverr profile for anyone other than yourself… or use or attempt to use another user’s account”.

Also the terms of service say “Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell Fiverr accounts.”.

I wish to sell my Fiverr account… Anyone interested?

I think selling your Fiverr account would be against the terms of service.

eg. it says “you may not …create a Fiverr profile for anyone other than yourself… or use or attempt to use another user’s account”.

Also the terms of service say “Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell Fiverr accounts .”.

If people would only read TOS… :roll_eyes:

Mod note: quoted text edited.

Archived