I am not receiving any orders

ravinder714820

no get the orders from last 2 weeks

Here my fiverr profile link https://www.fiverr.com/users/ravinder714820/manage_gigs

I am about one month old on fiverr. i was usually getting an Oder a day on one of my gig but my orders are totally vanished as i got the level one status on my gig. I got 100% rating and a lot of great comments too on this gig. so any senior or fiverr team can support me on this issue as soon as possible. I would be thankful for he/she.

The link leads to Fiverr’s homepage. Here is the link to a Fiverr seller with your username.

I’m wondering if it’s you or not. Not level 1 and the guy in the picture is definitely not you. Maybe you can explain what’s going on?

ravinder71482038m1

Here my fiverr profile link https://www.fiverr.com/users/ravinder714820/manage_gigs

I am about one month old on fiverr. i was usually getting an Oder a day on one of my gig but my orders are totally vanished as. I got 100% rating and a lot of great comments too on this gig. so any senior or fiverr team can support me on this issue as soon as possible. I would be thankful to you.

ravinder71482038m1

I am about one month old on fiverr. i was usually getting an Oder a day on one of my gig but my orders are totally vanished as. I got 100% rating and a lot of great comments too on this gig. so any senior or fiverr team can support me on this issue as soon as possible. I would be thankful to you.

You should omit the /manage_gigs part from the URL. That can only be accessed by you – that’s why the link was redirecting to the homepage.

Well done for changing your profile picture. You’re not Level 1 yet, so maybe also edit that out from your original post.

To get more sales, I would suggest making use of the Buyer Requests page and also follow the tips on the topic @n4y33m has linked to. Good luck!

You should omit the /manage_gigs part from the URL. That can only be accessed by you – that’s why the link was redirecting to the homepage.

Well done for changing your profile picture. You’re not Level 1 yet, so maybe also edit that out from your original post.

To get more sales, I would suggest making use of the Buyer Requests page and also follow the tips on the topic @n4y33m has linked to. Good luck!

I am really thankful to you share useful tips and advice i will hope this will be very helpful for promote my selling gigs in future once again

Thank you so much.

Please try to use buyer requests!

Hi

With Respect,

I am using already buyer requests many time but their have not request to match my skills or relevant skills buyer requests already so many seller send their requests. in this situation the chances of my order will to less.and an buyer placed the order which was not related to my gig service in result my order complete percentage ratio has been reduced

and tell me when i do not want to receive an order then what i should do ?

specially when i will go to sleep in night

I also got the same results as you on my first month, no one even replied to my buyer requests. It takes time to know how to respond to buyer requests as the response strategy varies from one industry to another. If there are more seller than buyers in what you are offering, maybe you need to rethink your gig. For example, instead of removing a background from the images only (as you are doing now), maybe try to offer a video too. A video of a series of photos without background. This will allow you to tap other customers (eg those who want to promote products on social media) so that you can have more buyer requests to respond to. This is just an example. Also research your competitors. Try to offer something better than them.

Also, I am curious to know why you decided to bold every word in the gig description instead of the key selling points. (i am reffering to your best selling gig)

I wish you all the best.

Kawabunga 🙂

Archived