I am not recieving orders and messages in past five days

webengineer

Hi,

I seller webengineer postive 100% rated want to know why i am not receiving messages and order past five days as before fiver days i were received orders and messages daily 4 to 8 messages what it happened can anyone let me know. I am level one seller 80% of level two seller.

My gig impressions are up and views and clicks went down. Is any holidays in US UK Australia.

Anyone here for recommendations who can help me.

Looking forward to your valuable comments

Best,

Webengineer

Bless your heart Webengineer ~ I have noticed a strange plummet as well ~ it’s starting to become a concern, I’ve tried sharing/promoting my gig, changing up the keywords/tags and text… I can see my gig in the searches and also am a level 2 seller with 5 star ratings. Even when there have been holidays, I’ve not seen a lull like this one. I have no solution to offer you, only to let you know that you are not alone and I too am staring at my screen in wonder. All the best to you, I do hope an upswing happens for us soon. ~ Anne x

Guest transcriber_pro

same here. Haven’t received any orders for the past week or more…any suggestions on how we can boost our gig page here on fiverr?

Thanks you all for valuable response. I was feeling sick because of that there in last two week all my client were spammers and ordered the basic gigs nad work is too hard and they cancelled this was buyers fault they ordered without my permission.

The sales drop significantly those days I don’t know why. Feels like the world is sleeping and there is no need to be rush TvT.

There are Level 2 sellers posting the same thing. Some did not even get one order while they received like 5-6 everyday.

I would like to know the cause. There should be a fair explanation for this issue.

I’m not sure what are you all expecting 🙂 Customers served on a silver platter.

There is too much competition and if you get order > process it fast > get 5 stars, you will get boosted.

Other than that, for cold times like these:

1. Promote your gigs outside.
  2. Make sure you maintain cooperation with existing customers, they`ll keep you warm when there are no orders.

Wake up!

Archived