I Am Not Satisfied!

life_green

Hi!

This is Rejwan. I have joined this marketplace a few months ago. I have created a gig but it is a matter of sorrow that I could not earn a single “something!” .I’m confident with my work level but can not get any job. “Send buyer request, and buyer will bring a job for you” is just the worst thing to me. I’m not happy with this nasty system.

What should I do? please write down your valuable comment below.

Thank You.

Brother I highly suggest new sellers to create 7 Gigs. Because it will increase the chance to get orders. Also most of the new sellers do mistake on their first Gig. You should create 7 Gigs.

You have to be online in Fiverr as much as you can. I suggest to be online minimum 12 hours a day. Because if you be active on Fiverr your ranking will increase. Also many buyers search by Online Sellers.

Buyer Request:
One of the best way to get your first order. New sellers do some mistake on offer. Most of the time people just write their experience on Offer. But I suggest to write how you will done the project of the buyer and how you are better than other sellers. You can also use special characters. Special characters will make your offer noticeable to the buyer.

Please keep learning. It’s not the system, it’s you. The niece you choose have too many competitions, so you should keep patience. Let me ask you a question, there are lots of seller with same price you’re selling but they have start rating, so why would anybody give chance to you??? So try to convince and keep patience, there is no need to blame the system for that.

Thank you

Part of the problem is that you are competing against thousands of other sellers.

If you type ‘amazon product background remove’ into Fiverr search, you will find 23,000 other sellers offering this very specific niche. If you search for the more generic term ‘background removal’ - you will find 43,000 other sellers.

It’s not fair to blame the system just because supply more than likely outstrips demand. You have to take some repsonsibility as well. Did you for example research how competitive this gig field is before deciding to setup an account and create your gig? Remember, the other 43,000 sellers in your niche have just as much right to receive an order as you do.

As @product_expert9 has suggested, you might find it beneficial to create other gigs detailing different photo editing skills - but you must make sure that each gig is unique. Multiple gigs offering the same service will be deleted by Fiverr. Maybe try adding another couple of gigs. For example one could be ‘I will edit your photos ready for eBay listing’.

Hello there,

Welcome to Fiverr.

As a new seller, it’s not easy to get a job without seeking it. Instead of waiting, make sure to,

1. Create all 7 Gigs
  2. Make attractive content, Gig images etc. (there are lot of articles in the Fiverr forum about it)
  3. Send offers to buyer requests (instead of sending templated messages about yourself, prove how you are thinking to do the project, your suggestions etc.)

Good luck!

Brother I highly suggest new sellers to create 7 Gigs. Because it will increase the chance to get orders. Also most of the new sellers do mistake on their first Gig. You should create 7 Gigs.

You have to be online in Fiverr as much as you can. I suggest to be online minimum 12 hours a day. Because if you be active on Fiverr your ranking will increase. Also many buyers search by Online Sellers.

Buyer Request:

One of the best way to get your first order. New sellers do some mistake on offer. Most of the time people just write their experience on Offer. But I suggest to write how you will done the project of the buyer and how you are better than other sellers. You can also use special characters. Special characters will make your offer noticeable to the buyer.

Very effective replay, Thanks bro!

I will make 7 gigs and try my best to be in online at least 12 hours.

Buyer Request:

Great speech brother:)

Please keep learning. It’s not the system, it’s you. The niece you choose have too many competitions, so you should keep patience. Let me ask you a question, there are lots of seller with same price you’re selling but they have start rating, so why would anybody give chance to you??? So try to convince and keep patience, there is no need to blame the system for that.

Thank you

Archived