Fiverr Community Forum

I am not showing in search results can anybody help me!

I am.not showing by my name in search results

1 Like

Why you post these topics on a daily basis? Why you always ask for help?
For every small problem or not real problem you post HELP ME, HELP ME…
Of course you don’t get any sales if you behave unprofessionally like you do here. Who wants to work with a whinig designer?
Learn to walk from alone like we all did, and don’t always cry for help.
Stop whining and read one of your 10 topics with the same title you post since 2 weeks to get your answers.

1 Like

Thats very rude nobody is perfect, I don’t post this on daily basis first of all and stop doing this to gain attention on forum if you don’t want to help just ignore the topic nobody forces you to comment unnecessary.I think the way you answer is more unprofessional than me who post questions for some serious advice.

2 Likes

Hi, @fireartistic. I’m running into the same problem. Here is a forum thread that might help: My name doesn’t shows in search results ...what to do?.

1 Like

Thanks for the serious advice

1 Like

same here,my username not showing in search, i also tried to use search by username but still it’s showing nothing found. when i asked CS about this they said it’s may b bcz the service i am providing is not allowed on fiverr, my service is related to IG marketing, and already more than 5000+ services available on fiverr on this, and obviously when we create any gig it first review by these people then only it’s active, really sometimes feel fiverr is mess they themselves don’t know what is allowed and what not.