I am not sure....But I think they have got the algorithm right

writer99025

Well, I also had a surge of orders the last 2 weeks, and as of yesterday everything went significantly down. I think what I or some of us are experiencing is the “rotation” part of the search results algorithm :thinking:

Like, “here you go, here’s a batch for you, do a good job and then wait for another batch when time is right, others are in line, too, waiting for their batches; do a bad job and cancel a lot, and you may see another batch some time this winter” 😃

My impressions and sales are still down over 50%, but better than they were for a while. I’ve been seeing a weird pattern over the last 2 weeks, I’m only getting messages and orders from new clients between 3pm and 6pm GMT… has anyone else noticed any odd popular times that didn’t previously exist?

Well, I also had a surge of orders the last 2 weeks, and as of yesterday everything went significantly down. I think what I or some of us are experiencing is the “rotation” part of the search results algorithm :thinking:

Like, “here you go, here’s a batch for you, do a good job and then wait for another batch when time is right, others are in line, too, waiting for their batches; do a bad job and cancel a lot, and you may see another batch some time this winter” 😃

I don’t know man, keep doing a good job and Uncle Fiverr takes care of you. You will be surprised at how consistent my income has been for the 3+ years I’ve been here - except for Decembers. Decembers are always slow.

I don’t know man, keep doing a good job and Uncle Fiverr takes care of you. You will be surprised at how consistent my income has been for the 3+ years I’ve been here - except for Decembers. Decembers are always slow.

You will be surprised at how consistent my income has been for the 3+ years I’ve been here

You sound just like the old me back in 2010-2014 😛

I always thought that all good things come to an end eventually… maybe that’s where my problem is.

You will be surprised at how consistent my income has been for the 3+ years I’ve been here

You sound just like the old me back in 2010-2014 😛

I always thought that all good things come to an end eventually… maybe that’s where my problem is.

Don’t understand brother…you have to explain that in detail. [Huh, okay.]

Don’t understand brother…you have to explain that in detail. [Huh, okay.]

Don’t understand brother

Well, back in 2010-2014 I was surprised at how consistent my income had been all those years (not the case anymore, though). Hearing you say that was like hearing myself back then 🙂

Don’t understand brother

Well, back in 2010-2014 I was surprised at how consistent my income had been all those years (not the case anymore, though). Hearing you say that was like hearing myself back then 🙂

You should read the book “Stop Worrying, Start Living” by Dale Carnegie.

So, does “they got the algorithm right” mean that it is right for you or right for everybody?

PS. A couple of days ago, you were showing on page 1, row 1 for article writing when no filters were applied.

Tread carefully, people might start inboxing Writer about the algorithm not working for them 😃

So, does “they got the algorithm right” mean that it is right for you or right for everybody?

PS. A couple of days ago, you were showing on page 1, row 1 for article writing when no filters were applied.

LIES! LIES LIES! People he is lying, okay…

LIES! LIES LIES! People he is lying, okay…

Today I did a search and saw 2 of your article gigs on the same first page.

You must be doing something right, please share your secrets!

Archived