I am novice of Fiverr. How can I send proposal to buyers?

redshrimp

Make your Gigs Professional and share them on social media sites for advertising.

Send buyer request daily.

Remember you can send only 10 request in a day.

Hope you’ll start to get orders soon.

Thanks a lot!!

But where(which site or which page) can I send request or proposal to buyers?

Guest offlinehelpers

Thanks a lot!!

If you go to selling and then buyer requests on your main Fiverr dashboard, you’ll be able to see if there are any requests you could respond to.

The alternative is that users will find your gig on the main site.

Thanks a lot!!

Go to Selling the. You’ll see buyer request just click on that , next you’ll see Active and send offer: if there request are active and related to your gig you’ll see an option to your right of (send offer) just click on it and write your experience and send to the buyer. That’s it.

If you go to selling and then buyer requests on your main Fiverr dashboard, you’ll be able to see if there are any requests you could respond to.

The alternative is that users will find your gig on the main site.

Thank you!!

So it means that only when someone requires me to do something then I can give a response but there is not a chance that I promote myself to buyers directly right?

Go to Selling the. You’ll see buyer request just click on that , next you’ll see Active and send offer: if there request are active and related to your gig you’ll see an option to your right of (send offer) just click on it and write your experience and send to the buyer. That’s it.

Thank you so much! I click as you said but it shows “No requests found.”

lol

Guest offlinehelpers

Thank you!!

So it means that only when someone requires me to do something then I can give a response but there is not a chance that I promote myself to buyers directly right?

there is not a chance that I promote myself to buyers directly right?

go to selling and then buyer requests on your main Fiverr dashboard,

You can respond to buyer requests.

In terms of promoting yourself directly, no, you can only do that outside Fiverr.

there is not a chance that I promote myself to buyers directly right?

go to selling and then buyer requests on your main Fiverr dashboard,

You can respond to buyer requests.

In terms of promoting yourself directly, no, you can only do that outside Fiverr.

Now I see, thank you!

Thank you so much! I click as you said but it shows “No requests found.”

lol

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

Archived