I am on fiverr from 2 months Sent 40 requests but not a single order

naveedalam765

Guest dopexencial

And I’ve seen several gigs that focus on my type of niche having 50 orders in queue. Is that not wickedness?

Guest dopexencial

No… those sellers had to work to reach the point where they have 50 orders in queue.

what are they doing right… ?

@naveedalam765 perhaps it’s the way you introduce yourself and describe your service when submitting your offer to buyer requests.

Hey guys, This may have been covered by someone else, however here is the perspective of a new user (buyer) to the site. Here is my experience from using Fiverr and there are some simple things sellers can do to get attention and ultimately sell more. I work in Marketing and am pretty great at it, but really rubbish at design. I was on the hunt for a logo on Fiverr and I really love the concept of bringing global buyers and sellers together. I posted my job and added an attachment of what I wa…

Before you can start making offers you should improve your gig.
Let’s take your WordPress gig where you’re offering WordPress installation.

The title says that you’re designing and developing responsive WP website. However your gig description says you’re only offering WP installation. So the gig title and description don’t match. Some buyers might even find it misleading.

Exclusively on fiverr, i will install wordpress onto your web server from $5. some web companies charge hundreds of dollars for this service. what i will need to install wordpress is only your hosting login or cPanel login.

Secondly, your selling point seems to be the price. You’re saying that you’re offering WP installation for $5 while some companies charge hundreds of dollars. Which companies are you talking about? Almost all decent hosting service providers offer WP installation for free or at least 1-click installation. I’m sure there are companies who charge a lot of money for simple tasks, but in this case your selling point can’t be the price. Nowadays even $5 is too much for a vanilla WP installation.

Last but not least, you’re saying you’re an expert yet you’re offering WP installation. Why don’t you offer a service where you can truly show your skills?

I am a Professional Wordpress and email marketing Expert with more than 3 years of experience.

So work on these

• Offer a service that matches your skills (there are plenty of WP installation gigs)
  • Make sure your title matches the gig description
  • Add a few samples to your portfolio
  • Come up with a better selling point (if you pick experience or quality then show it in your portfolio)

And I’ve seen several gigs that focus on my type of niche having 50 orders in queue. Is that not wickedness?

No, that is not wickedness. I have seen actual wickedness, and it neither looks like, nor is, anything like Fiverr.

To start with:

Have you ever watched those TV programs like Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, Supernanny, etc. All these TV shows are based on the premise of an expert telling others what they are doing wrong, even though the people doing the parenting or the owners of the restaurant are working full-time on what they do and desperate to succeed. It seems incredible at times, when you have a restaurant owner whose kitchen is dirty and staff are incompetent or a parent who feeds a kid tons of sugar and can’t get …

You should also remember that there was a time when those sellers never had orders for month(s).

Lets just say they worked hard to the point of having 50 orders in queue,

I have sent a 710 buyer request

What? You’ve posted 710 requests or you’ve sent 710 offers?

If you have sent 710 offers and have only 3 reviews then what in in the world are you sending out? 🙂

This is my local buyer . Personally, I know him

• 2 months later...

@naveedalam765 perhaps it’s the way you introduce yourself and describe your service when submitting your offer to buyer requests.

Hey guys, This may have been covered by someone else, however here is the perspective of a new user (buyer) to the site. Here is my experience from using Fiverr and there are some simple things sellers can do to get attention and ultimately sell more. I work in Marketing and am pretty great at it, but really rubbish at design. I was on the hunt for a logo on Fiverr and I really love the concept of bringing global buyers and sellers together. I posted my job and added an attachment of what I wa…

Very good points and helpful. Thank you for sharing Pamela!

Archived