I am practical new, i am a graphic desiner

bobbolt

how do i improve on it?

Dear Bob:

Here is a checklist to help you improve your gigs.

Here’s a link to your profile.

• Your log line:

i will create an excellent full color minimal logo, flyer, banner ads,

This needs to be redone with proper capitalization and without ending with a comma.

*Your profile image:

Are you a priest? You look like a priest. If you’re not a priest, try a color photo of you smiling and not making the Buyer wonder whether you’re a priest. If you are a priest, you might want to address that in your profile text.

• Your profile text:

I am a very simple, honest, and straightforward person with the passion for excellent service delivery and to satisfy the needs of my client to the highest point. My watchword is excellence, as I don’t compromise or take anything that is second to best.

I think you should re-tool this with more of a focus on the Buyer, getting them to feel they know, like, and trust you.

• Gig Title:

I will design minimal and flat logo, flyer, flex design for you

You should put “a” before “design”. I don’t understand what you’re offering.

• Gig Description:

I will make you a creative and aesthetically appealing design in your logo, flyer, and banner ads.

abstract background

nature background

automobile or cartoon background

flat design or 2d design

with or without much detail

You definitely need to avoid all caps. I strongly suggest you invest in a copy writer to make your gig descriptions more compelling.

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS / COMPLEMENTARY GIGS

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples.

Gig Images: You should have 3. You should avoid names like Adidas or Johnson & Johnson. Avoid any possibility for the Buyer to think you copy and pasted your logo designs.

Gig Extras:

You have gone the gig packages route, which is fine.

Gig Packages:

This is unclear and may cause confusion, but that’s the sort of thing you’ll sort out with experience with Buyers.

Note the edits: “different sized eye-catching banner ads”.

Good luck,

Blaise

Dear Bob:

• Your log line:

This needs to be redone with proper capitalization and without ending with a comma.

*Your profile image:

Are you a priest? You look like a priest. If you’re not a priest, try a color photo of you smiling and not making the Buyer wonder whether you’re a priest. If you are a priest, you might want to address that in your profile text.

• Your profile text:

I am a very simple, honest, and straightforward person with the passion for excellent service delivery and to satisfy the needs of my client to the highest point. My watchword is excellence, as I don’t compromise or take anything that is second to best.

I think you should re-tool this with more of a focus on the Buyer, getting them to feel they know, like, and trust you.

• Gig Title:

• Gig Description:

I will make you a creative and aesthetically appealing design in your logo, flyer, and banner ads.

abstract background

nature background

flat design or 2d design

You definitely need to avoid all caps. I strongly suggest you invest in a copy writer to make your gig descriptions more compelling.

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples.

Gig Images: You should have 3. You should avoid names like Adidas or Johnson & Johnson. Avoid any possibility for the Buyer to think you copy and pasted your logo designs.

Gig Extras:

Gig Packages:

This is unclear and may cause confusion, but that’s the sort of thing you’ll sort out with experience with Buyers.

Good luck,

Blaise

Thank you for this. I got some effective info which I must use in my gigs.

thanks again.

Dear Bob:

• Your log line:

*Your profile image:

• Your profile text:

• Gig Title:

• Gig Description:

abstract background

nature background

flat design or 2d design

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

Gig Extras:

Gig Packages:

Good luck,

Blaise

thank you very much i am working on that

Dear Bob:

• Your log line:

*Your profile image:

• Your profile text:

• Gig Title:

• Gig Description:

abstract background

nature background

flat design or 2d design

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

Gig Extras:

Gig Packages:

Good luck,

Blaise

i have carried out some major changes on my gig.

please i need your review

thanks

i have carried out some major changes on my gig.

please i need your review

thanks

Dear Bob:

As a general rule, I only look at one gig per Seller, one time.

Hopefully someone else will take a look at your gig and offer their perspective.

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

Good luck,

Blaise

Archived