I am really frustrated with fiverr

Guest rajat11

Guest rajat11

Hey guys I create my new account on fiverr 12 days ago and I am continuously trying to get orders but did not receive any

please guys help me can you check my gigs and tell me what should i improve so that i attract more customers

you can read the “tips for sellers” section… the first few posts really do answer your concerns and will really help you…

Also, I think “Review” gigs are not being promoted by Fiverr and I think it will not appear in the search results when someone types that in… Try searching for your gig in the search results…

http://forum.fiverr.com/categories/tips-for-sellers

Reply to @rajat11: Did you read every tip that @jamesbull already gave you in his post? Even if he has time to glance at your gigs, it would be rude to ask him to check them before that.

Post again after you apply every single tip in http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/58062/32-detailed-tips-to-optimize-your-gigs-and-start-selling-today and if I have time then, I’ll look at your gigs myself. Do not send me a PM though, post here.

Reply to @rajat11:
You have already been told “something” about your gigs. It would appear that you were not listening to advice that has already been given to you on the forums. Once again, I remind you, don’t sell fake Amazon reviews. Fiverr is removing those from the system, yet you appear insistent upon keeping yours active.

In fact, four of your six gigs are selling fake reviews – each of which may be going against the rules of those sites. Two of those six are for the sale of fake Amazon reviews, which ARE, most definitely, against the rules of Amazon (and are, therefore, appropriate for Fiverr to remove from their site).

Find a service that you are good at – that does not break the rules of Fiverr or other websites, and focus your gigs around that service. We will not be giving you tips to improve gigs that break these rules.

Reply to @rajat11: Okay man, now you are ticking me off, I offered to help you in the forum to share the information with everyone, don’t private message me in my inbox asking me to buy your gigs, that’s for my customers, I’m a TOP SELLER man, so do you know how many message I get per hour?

Listen to what everyone is telling you on here, read my recent post I gave you a link to, READ THE FREAKING TOS on Fiverr.

If you are selling amazon reviews go to AMAZON and read their TOS of reviews by those who receive items at a discount, they have a program. There ARE people who make reviews by selection but DO NOT get compensation for them NOR offer to give positive reviews BUT HONEST REVIEWS for a discount on the items.

Don’t contact me in my inbox like that again and go read my article or else GET LOST, as people on this forum and Fiverr staff knows, I’m not the guy to mess with here on Fiverr, I can get getto really fast…

WEll, I agree, get rid of any of your Amazon or Kindle gigs, it is against the rules of Amazon to have paid reviews, even if you buy the book it is still against the rules.

Also, your fashion one needs a much better photo, and you say this in one of your gigs:

No grammatical errors

The only problem is you have many grammatical errors all over your gigs AND in your profile description so you will have a little bit of a hard time trying to sell your writing. So try and fix those if you can.

Reply to @rajat11: OK, I’m about to look at your gigs and profile and remember that I said not to ask me for help until you had read AND applied every single tip. Let me see…

1.) I’m not going to repeat some of what others have said except that some of your gigs violate Amazon and Fiverr ToS so those are useless and you are ignoring that advice entirely.

2.) @jamesbull advises that “if you want to stand out from the crowd, you need to be really, really good at what you do.”

You have writing errors, spacing errors and a screaming all-caps tagline on your profile and tagline. That isn’t standing out, it’s junk. You ignored that tip too.

1. @jamesbull suggested “communicate quickly and be charming - you have to make them feel special and important” and instead, I scrolled through all of your ToS violation gigs to try to find ONE good gig and when I found one that might be you wrote this:

“SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ORDER ME GIG”

That is not charming. It’s horrible. If you can’t do something better than that on a gig that is advertising your skills as a writer, that gig isn’t right for you. You didn’t even bother to find or hire someone who had writing skills to help you pretend you could do this gig. Now, I’m only on tip 2 of the 30 something tips I asked you to read and apply before asking me to look at your gigs.

You have wasted your time and mine. I’m done with you. Maybe you’ll find someone else to help you, but it won’t be me. Good bye.

Archived