I am really tenced about future of fiverr

tbhawal

Hi, my gig has been disappeared in JULY, after that I have tried many ways to improve my gig, social media sharing, email marketing, sending buyer request everything but still 4 month going my gigs not improving!! then I have create new gig but these gig showing on search result for 5-10 minutes and after these gigs also disappeared !! then I understand that it’s not about only the gig issue my account is down !! I don’t know why this happened !! I didn’t get any bad reviews that it will affect on my account ! whether front liner sellers getting many opportunity every day like fivers choice badge, promoting etc etc but my account don’t getting a single click too !! I have contacted many times with CS but didn’t get any solution !! believe me I am very much struggling with my account, I am level 2 seller but I have just earned only 8$ in September !! day by day how many new account opening in fiverr ! it’s very difficult to getting job from buyer request, on a job 50+ offer send just within a second, and almost 500+ offer send on a job !! but still I am trying, seriously I always staying almost 20 hours front of my pc and stay active on fiverr, I go to sleep after 3 AM and wake up again 6 AM, but now day by day I am going to very sick!! if some one can help me…

Hi there…,

I saw that you only offer a regular service. Many of new seller could do this same task.
And because of the pandemi…, more people joining offer with similar service as yours.
Or…, because of the pandemi…, there aren’t many people need this kind of service.

Second…,
What is your current impressions and click right now?
May i know the exact number?

Hello there, here is my last 2 month analytics, August 17 gig imp high because I was paused my gigs to see if they come back, after activating gig showing search result for few hours !! my imp now below 50 whether I got 300-500 imp everyday when my gig showing on search result !
I understand that many sellers serve same services, but many sellers has 10+ order in queues, actually there are lot of work but if client can’t find me then how can they give me work 😦

Untitled.thumb.png.391eb2fe511003788d44708b8be0e84c.png
Untitled1257×329 19.3 KB

Hello there, here is my last 2 month analytics, August 17 gig imp high because I was paused my gigs to see if they come back, after activating gig showing search result for few hours !! my imp now below 50 whether I got 300-500 imp everyday when my gig showing on search result !

I understand that many sellers serve same services, but many sellers has 10+ order in queues, actually there are lot of work but if client can’t find me then how can they give me work 😦

Your impressions is too low…,

You should promote your gigs.

How you promote your gigs before?

and try change your tag keywords.

To get a decent order without relying on buyer request…,

at least need 1-2 K impressions each day.

I’m struggling with the same issue. I have tried contacting Fiverr multiple times and I get the same reply over and over again. My account is penalized somehow by the algorithm, I just feel it. There is no other issue with my account. I still do not know what is happening…
The CS says that my account is fine but in reality that’s not the case!

Your impressions is too low…,

You should promote your gigs.

How you promote your gigs before?

and try change your tag keywords.

To get a decent order without relying on buyer request…,

at least need 1-2 K impressions each day.

I got 300-500 impression and 30+ click daily when my gig was rank but now I getting below 50 imp and 0 click

If you want order on regularly basis you should read this article is best

favicon.icofreelancetipsforsuccess.blogspot.com
01a5b66b7ae54e5ed28dde1c4e2876a341bcee5f_2_690x362.png

Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple -  come on to the forum and complain about...

Here is the Fiverr post for this: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

Archived