I am really Upset waiting for my First Order Yet

just upset very much upset about my 1st order waiting from a long time what can i do please seniors frss lancers help . I really need your’s help. WILL YOU

I’d start by looking at your gig description:
A top Rated Seller,Super Seller and Official Fiver.com Ambassadar From the Pakistan.

As you’ve only joined this month and have no reviews, I don’t think that part’s true really? :wink:

Your gig packages don’t seem to make much sense - in a logo gig, your packages are:
Logo Design business card Creative Writing Graphic Design resume Writing
Include Logo Design Invitation of parties will all files
Logo Design including all file PNG,vector,Source file

Why would you offer resume writing in a logo gig?

Have another go at writing your gig description and see how you go from there. :slightly_smiling_face:

So what can you suggest bro

can i remove this from my gig

Please - I’m nobody’s bro. :wink:

Tell the truth in your gig description. Take out the obvious fibs.

Set out what you can do and what it will cost. Only offer gigs you KNOW you can deliver or you’ll be doomed to failure.

You put it there - I presume you copied it from somebody else? Yes, so take it out.

I am new here so don’t know what to do. With the help of you people i really something better

yeah you are right because i am new so don’t the

As @offlinehelpers has suggested stick to what you can do which seems to be logos. Remember if a buyer does not believe you they will not buy from you. That’s it!

No - you need to do it for yourself! We can all offer advice, but you’re the one who’ll need to deliver orders etc.

All right i’ll right know

thanks bro for your nice suggestion . it’s will really help me

Suggest you check out https://support.fiverr.com/ which will help you get off to a great start on Fiverr.
Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

thanks bro thanks lot

@lloydsolutions isn’t a bro either! :slightly_smiling_face:

@offlinehelpers Bro Mean Brother don’t take it wrong man

I know what it means, and ‘man’ but why would you assume either of us is male? :wink:

If people have logos you don’t know if they are male or female and also most people prefer not to be called bro, mate, etc. To be on the safe side just say “Thank you for your help.”

Think I just heard a penny dropping in the distance… :slightly_smiling_face:

He might get a surprise! :wink:

Or a “pinny” :slightly_smiling_face: