I am really Upset waiting for my First Order Yet

logozone1991

Guest offlinehelpers

I’d start by looking at your gig description:
A top Rated Seller,Super Seller and Official Fiver.com Ambassadar From the Pakistan.

As you’ve only joined this month and have no reviews, I don’t think that part’s true really? 😉

Your gig packages don’t seem to make much sense - in a logo gig, your packages are:
Logo Design business card Creative Writing Graphic Design resume Writing
Include Logo Design Invitation of parties will all files
Logo Design including all file PNG,vector,Source file

Why would you offer resume writing in a logo gig?

Have another go at writing your gig description and see how you go from there. 🙂

A top Rated Seller,Super Seller and Official Fiver.com Ambassadar From the Pakistan.

As you’ve only joined this month and have no reviews, I don’t think that part’s true really? 😉

Your gig packages don’t seem to make much sense - in a logo gig, your packages are:

Have another go at writing your gig description and see how you go from there. 🙂

So what can you suggest bro

A top Rated Seller,Super Seller and Official Fiver.com Ambassadar From the Pakistan

can i remove this from my gig

Guest offlinehelpers

So what can you suggest bro

Please - I’m nobody’s bro. 😉

Tell the truth in your gig description. Take out the obvious fibs.

Set out what you can do and what it will cost. Only offer gigs you KNOW you can deliver or you’ll be doomed to failure.

You put it there - I presume you copied it from somebody else? Yes, so take it out.

Set out what you can do and what it will cost. Only offer gigs you KNOW you can deliver or you’ll be doomed to failure.

You put it there - I presume you copied it from somebody else? Yes, so take it out.

I am new here so don’t know what to do. With the help of you people i really something better

yeah you are right because i am new so don’t the

Guest offlinehelpers

I am new here so don’t know what to do. With the help of you people i really something better

No - you need to do it for yourself! We can all offer advice, but you’re the one who’ll need to deliver orders etc.

Guest offlinehelpers

If people have logos you don’t know if they are male or female and also most people prefer not to be called bro, mate, etc. To be on the safe side just say “Thank you for your help.”

Think I just heard a penny dropping in the distance… 🙂

I suggest please delete your old gig and built new gig with a valuable keyword and description hope will get success soon

Not sure about that to be honest.

True, he can delete his gig and start again, but from what I am seeing at this point, he just has no clue how business works. Even if he WAS new, he should know that copying and stealing is a bad thing. If that’s the first step he took, I doubt his second will lead him to success.

Archived