I am regular here but still i not get order

rasel522

I am going to provide real and honest advice. First, being active at that forums is great for gaining knowledge, but it does not lead to clients finding you for business.

Second, you need to take a look at your business. You are offering designs for business cards and flyers. There are problems with this type of business. The world is suffering from a pandemic. There are less businesses than there were before the pandemic. Your pool of potential clients have decreased and will continue to decrease until the economy recovers.

Big businesses in the same industry offer designs. You would need to find a client who wants a custom design for a business card. Most people would pick one of the designs for a big business in the your industry. Your pool of clients have decreased again on this factor.

I am going to provide real and honest advice. First, being active at that forums is great for gaining knowledge, but it does not lead to clients finding you for business.

Second, you need to take a look at your business. You are offering designs for business cards and flyers. There are problems with this type of business. The world is suffering from a pandemic. There are less businesses than there were before the pandemic. Your pool of potential clients have decreased and will continue to decrease until the economy recovers.

Big businesses in the same industry offer designs. You would need to find a client who wants a custom design for a business card. Most people would pick one of the designs for a big business in the your industry. Your pool of clients have decreased again on this factor.

custom design for a business card. Most people

Your advice is so much informative.

so it would be time from 10 to 3 at night and 12 to 1 and 4 to 5 at day round about like that.

you can get your order in weeks or it might take months. Rank your gig stay online at-least 12 hours a day. Send buyer request as much as you can. And the biggest thing after doing all this is PATIENCE . +1" alt="+1

Archived