Fiverr Community Forum

I am seeing withdrawal in progress

Hi,

I am seeing withdrawal in progress when I try to withdraw paypal button is disabled. Just withdrew 2 days back with no problem now the button is grey. Has anyone experienced it ? I have submitted customer support and still no response not sure whats going. Kindly if anyone had this issue write here. I have balance in my account and I need to withdraw.

2 Likes

Minimum withdrawal amount should be 5$ in case that’s the problem.

1 Like

Nope I have funds in my account around 35

1 Like

Please quickly go to settings and check if your PayPal email has not changed. If it has, your account might have been compromised.

2 Likes

Yes, I am also facing this technical issue & I submitted a request to Customer Support! I hope, they will resolve this soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nope its not changed its same what I have set :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your reply brother :slight_smile: Now not feeling lonely hahaha

1 Like

designerhamza I got this reply from fiverr
"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us and bringing this to our attention. I have forwarded your request to be reviewed to the right department and as soon as we have any update, we’ll follow up with you in this request.

Your patience is much appreciated."

I hope it will get resolved soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I also received the same response from customer support :slight_smile: I hope, they will resolve this soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am facing the same issue too. Reported to Customer Support about 11hours ago but it has not been resolved yet. Usually they are very fast in solving it but this time very slow.

1 Like

Has it been resolved?

1 Like

Not yet I still see the same error not received any further update after the first message. may be because of weekend Tech team is not available not sure looking forward to it :frowning:

1 Like

:slight_smile: inshAllah :slight_smile: still waiting for their reply

1 Like

Not Yet! I hope they will resolve this serious problem soon!

1 Like

No not yet :frowning: inshAllah they will

Same thing happened to me-- been nearly 3 days since the withdrawal was done (and I received the money in paypal fine) but it is still showing in progress on fiverr and won’t let me withdrawal again. I created a ticket as well this morning before I saw this thread… hoping for a quick resolve…

2 Likes

Start a CS ticket. they fixed mine last night. It may have to be manual fixed by CS so don’t wait to start a ticket.

1 Like

How many days you wait ?

Created ticket 1 day ago yesterday morning I got reply from them that request to tech team has been forwarded now its second day no response till now lets see :slight_smile: will keep you guys updated.

For the past two weeks I have placed orders money was taken from my account than the order was canceled by seller. Contact customer support refund made still can’t complete an order. What is going on ?