I am seller and want to cancel an order

saadiqbal33

is it confirmed because I lost one id before due to some reasons.

And one more client left order at my gig , now he is not answering, What to do in such casse?

if he has given you the instruction for the job then go ahead and complete it. if not then send the cancel option. otherwise he can get you in trouble. like canceling the order after the delivery and also give u a bad review. so i think its best if you cancel it. also after 60 days your cancellation rate will increase. meaning the canceled order wont affect your rate after 60 days.

if he has given you the instruction for the job then go ahead and complete it. if not then send the cancel option. otherwise he can get you in trouble. like canceling the order after the delivery and also give u a bad review. so i think its best if you cancel it. also after 60 days your cancellation rate will increase. meaning the canceled order wont affect your rate after 60 days.

If I cancel order before starting then It will also counted in cancellation rate?

If I cancel order before starting then It will also counted in cancellation rate?

what do you mean by order before starting ? hasn’t he placed the order ?

if the order hasn’t started yet then i would suggest to wait for the buyer to give you instruction. until then no need to do anything.

Archived