I am Shafiquesayef, Newbie at Fiverr

Hello,

I am newbie at here and I need your help by giving me tips and advice so that I can get more love and impression for my gig. I’ll follow the rules and regulation of Fiverr and will get support from support team where necessary.

Thanks,

Shafiquesayef.

image.png.6dbccd5a5ed7c31585575d60d466d8d9.png May you have good luck 🍀 on Fiverr.

I’ll follow the rules and regulation of Fiverr

This is one of the most important things to do so that your account stays safe. Have you read the TOS at the bottom of the Fiverr main page? If not here is a link to them.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

tips and advice

Reading the TOS is the most important tip. 😉 But here is a thread that our friend Paul put together for newbies. There are links to many helpful posts here.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

🍀 on Fiverr.

I’ll follow the rules and regulation of Fiverr

This is one of the most important things to do so that your account stays safe. Have you read the TOS at the bottom of the Fiverr main page? If not here is a link to them.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

tips and advice

Reading the TOS is the most important tip. 😉 But here is a thread that our friend Paul put together for newbies. There are links to many helpful posts here.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Many helpful suggestions and surely I’ll follow this.

Archived