Fiverr Community Forum

I am shocked at the reaction of a buyer

Hello,

As I’m new I took the advice of some of you here and I offered my services following a client request and this is what she replied:

“You literally have one person . I will not be the guinea pig of your account because, I have so many paid for ,try Giving me one free If it does anything I’ll continue to use you if it doesn’t you won’t hear from me but I will not pay you when you’re just starting out … No and then I’ll come back and pay you”

When I told her that I am new to Fiverr but not at all to Pinterest, I showed her the link of over 200 of boards of my clients, she replied:

“I don’t need to look any longer (read what I wrote )I’m not a person hurting in Pinterest whatsoever so ,.,again if you want to use me as a guinea pig inside that company throw me a free one or don’t contact me again…”

!!!

10 Likes

There is no advantage to you in working for free.

Check this out: Top 5 Tips to Protect Yourself from Badly Behaved Buyers

10 Likes

Do not contact him. My be he is spamming.

2 Likes

Thanks @lloydsolutions this is really helpful :pray:

1 Like

Report them. There are many great buyers and sellers on Fiverr. Sadly some rogues too, but you get that anywhere.

5 Likes

Oh, really??? @mehedihassan9

yes, maybe. Be careful dealing with such person who think if he hires, you he owns you.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t want a bad experience here, but hey!
Thank you for the advice!

Apparently there are many things to learn here, thank you!

3 Likes

Everybody starts from zero. There are always a few of these kinds on people. Ignore them and always hold on to your terms.

1 Like

Yes you’re right, the worst is that she is looking for “first” buyers for her products, while she considers my first buyers as a guinea pig, what logic!

Thank you @techengine742

2 Likes

correct. Hypocrisy at its peak :rofl:

1 Like

Are you talking about buyer requests?

1 Like

Be safe from the fraud

1 Like

Yes, it’s about buyer requests @vickiespencer

1 Like

Thank you @alauddin_babar

She probably a fraud buyer! Working for free is definitely not a good practise. Be careful.

1 Like

Hi Propin,
Welcome to the world’s greatest market place, Fiverr.com.
I am sorry to know that you faced such an inconvenience from your buyer. Look, there’s no use of working with a person who does not value your work, rather wants to use you in his/her own way. You will surely find many good clients here who will add to your worth on this platform.
Best of luck.
Thanks

1 Like

You already spotted a red flag, consider this a warning and walk away knowing this buyer doesn’t conduct the type of business you want to be affiliated with.

5 Likes

Thank you for the advice @raahmat

1 Like