I am shocked at the reaction of a buyer

propin1

Hello,

As I’m new I took the advice of some of you here and I offered my services following a client request and this is what she replied:

“You literally have one person . I will not be the guinea pig of your account because, I have so many paid for ,try Giving me one free If it does anything I’ll continue to use you if it doesn’t you won’t hear from me but I will not pay you when you’re just starting out … No and then I’ll come back and pay you”

When I told her that I am new to Fiverr but not at all to Pinterest, I showed her the link of over 200 of boards of my clients, she replied:

“I don’t need to look any longer (read what I wrote )I’m not a person hurting in Pinterest whatsoever so ,.,again if you want to use me as a guinea pig inside that company throw me a free one or don’t contact me again…”

!!!

Hello,

As I’m new I took the advice of some of you here and I offered my services following a client request and this is what she replied:

“You literally have one person . I will not be the guinea pig of your account because, I have so many paid for ,try Giving me one free If it does anything I’ll continue to use you if it doesn’t you won’t hear from me but I will not pay you when you’re just starting out … No and then I’ll come back and pay you”

When I told her that I am new to Fiverr but not at all to Pinterest, I showed her the link of over 200 of boards of my clients, she replied:

“I don’t need to look any longer (read what I wrote )I’m not a person hurting in Pinterest whatsoever so ,.,again if you want to use me as a guinea pig inside that company throw me a free one or don’t contact me again…”

!!!

Are you talking about buyer requests?

Hi Propin,
Welcome to the world’s greatest market place, Fiverr.com.
I am sorry to know that you faced such an inconvenience from your buyer. Look, there’s no use of working with a person who does not value your work, rather wants to use you in his/her own way. You will surely find many good clients here who will add to your worth on this platform.
Best of luck.
Thanks

Hi Propin,

Welcome to the world’s greatest market place, Fiverr.com.

I am sorry to know that you faced such an inconvenience from your buyer. Look, there’s no use of working with a person who does not value your work, rather wants to use you in his/her own way. You will surely find many good clients here who will add to your worth on this platform.

Best of luck.

Thanks

Thank you so much @naheedmire

You already spotted a red flag, consider this a warning and walk away knowing this buyer doesn’t conduct the type of business you want to be affiliated with.

You already spotted a red flag, consider this a warning and walk away knowing this buyer doesn’t conduct the type of business you want to be affiliated with.

You are right @j6nyc6 thank you

Archived