I am sick of these messages

creativequeen22

Hello guys this message is specially for new sellers . I am sick of your messages,they effecting my response rate. I am getting lot of messages from some idiots asking me to give them orders. WTF is wrong with you i am not a buyer,i am seller you idiots. Its been second consecutive day when i am receiving 5+ messages from these kind of idiots . If i am posting tips here then reply here on the forum not in the inbox

Those idiots won’t read this. You see, they think they are special little snowflakes with an especially important situation that nobody else has ever been in and that YOU have the answers. That, or they’re just terminally stupid. Maybe both. Who knows?

Same type of idiots use fiverr buyer request section to advertise their gig.

Don’t tolerate the shits

Kick them and report to fiverr.

Also, message to fiverr’s customer service with their bullshit conversation’s screenshot

Fiverr will definitely take action against them.

Yea right and i think these kind of guys are the reason why fiverr is losing buyers , i notice that fiverr have less buyers and more seller these days. Lot of people don’t even now ABC of the services they are providing and in return the buyers are sharing their bad experience with fiverr on social sites

Here is this mornings message in my inbox- from a new seller in my own category:

Hey,witch. My name is ********,I understand you are Top-seller right now,so you don’t have any sense to talk with me,I just at the beginning, but we are doing the same
deal(helping people).Listen,I really need you help,I don’t want steal your clients,but if you have some situation when you can recomend me-please do it.I understand it looks like is impudent and tactless,but of you can Please reveal to me the secrets of how you achieved success here,on Fiverr)))
Thank you,so much,hope you will answer to me.
We both know,what we’re doing.

What an absolute moron. This person is beneath contempt starting with his first two words and all the way through to the last sentence.

Here is the second one of the morning:
Hey There!!How are you?
Are you really a witch?

I’m quite new to Fiverr, I don’t know a lot of its system and its history yet. But in my opinion, if this continues, I could imagine that more obstacles for new members would be the conclusion, e.g. “x” message a day limit, verification with your mobile number, etc. Fiverr probably must not save its user-data, that’s why it’s even harder to provide consecutive actions against these people.

The problem is, if you are new to Fiverr and didn’t get any gigs, you can do whatever you want to do. Since, if you get banned, you only have to register with another address. It’s a nightmare for departments like Customer Support.

Archived