I am sick of this!

Now please all the sellers stop using requet gig section for your promotion, it really irritates a lot. And makes difficult to some sellers and buyers to make contact.

Okay I am not sure what is going on but I am sorry that you are having some troubles with fiverr this morning, I hope you day gets better

Where is the Request Gig section? I can’t see it.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Ohh I thought it’s here in the forum. Thanks!

Yeah, I noticed this a lot, but really a lot. I do understand people is willing to make sales, but you have no idea who is a seller or a buyer, hopefully fiverr will do clean up of this messages.

:slight_smile:

Ive been seeing a lot of this going on also… Its really annoying

The thing is we can’t do anything. :slight_smile:

Yes, this is really annoying. Sometimes we send messages requesting jobs to the people who are offering the same service. Really frustrating!

Fiverr should do regular checks on these and delete the ones that are promotions

Okay I am not sure what is going on but I am sorry that you are having some troubles with fiverr this morning, I hope you day gets better

Yeah, I noticed this a lot, but really a lot. I do understand people is willing to make sales, but you have no idea who is a seller or a buyer, hopefully fiverr will do clean up of this messages.

:slight_smile:

Ive been seeing a lot of this going on also… Its really annoying

The thing is we can’t do anything. :slight_smile:

Yes, this is really annoying. Sometimes we send messages requesting jobs to the people who are offering the same service. Really frustrating!

Fiverr should do regular checks on these and delete the ones that are promotions