I am so excited!

You’ll find out the truth soon enough:)

Until then, Welcome to the perfect world of sellers, I hope you’ll be super successful!

thank you so much for responding fogi!

Hey and yes I heard the competition here is intense! I am trying my personal best to offer a top notch service to my buyers in the future! Currently I am working on my gig and not going to post it until I am totally happy with it! Anyways I am going to need your suggestions and experience to refine my gig even further! Lets stay positive until then <3 and good luck with everything

Omg! Omg! I am so freaking excited to be a part of this amazing community! Everything seems to be extremely well organized! I will let you guys know about my progress!

with So much love and excitement!

Dan_Jay

Omg! Omg! I am so freaking excited to be a part of this amazing community!

welcome this amazing community advance welcome for upcoming success

thank you so much for responding fogi!

Hey and yes I heard the competition here is intense! I am trying my personal best to offer a top notch service to my buyers in the future! Currently I am working on my gig and not going to post it until I am totally happy with it! Anyways I am going to need your suggestions and experience to refine my gig even further! Lets stay positive until then <3 and good luck with everything

It’s a great attitude, make it perfect, but don’t wait too much! Just release it and you can perfect it based on feedback! Also a hint, don’t offer one service! Fiverr let’s you create 20, so go for 20! Do not copy it, it should be 20 unique service!

It’s a great attitude, make it perfect, but don’t wait too much! Just release it and you can perfect it based on feedback! Also a hint, don’t offer one service! Fiverr let’s you create 20, so go for 20! Do not copy it, it should be 20 unique service!

thanks a lot! I will keep you guys updated! 🙂

Hi fogi and everyone!

Just took a moment to place my debut fiverr gig here!

Link:https://www.fiverr.com/dan_jay/design-a-modern-minimalist-logo-with-free-revisions

Thank you guys for motivating me to do my best! Please be kind enough to view my gig and let me know if there is room for improvements! I would love to hear from you guys!

What’s the difference between your three gigs? I feel like they offer the same service, and Fiverr does not appreciates it.

I’m not sure how big is the need for logo designs, but I have typed “logo” into the search box and found 53487 results. Is this what you do in life, or something you try on Fiverr? I’d say this is an extremely competitive market (= no extra profit, no real profit)

• 3 months later...

Archived