I am so mad i could scream

cutseylemontoy

Okay so I have been trying to get a Fiverr account for months but the sign up thing is soooooo ANNOYING and I FINALLY DID IT. Just.So. My.Account.could.get.temp BLOCKED!!! I SPENT SO MUCH TIME TRYNA GET IN JUST SO IT COULD BLOCK AS SOON AS I OPEN THE APP!!! RAHHHHHHHHH!!!
anyway please send help! Love,
Your angry boyfriend

Okay so I have been trying to get a Fiverr account for months but the sign up thing is soooooo ANNOYING and I FINALLY DID IT. Just.So. My.Account.could.get.temp BLOCKED!!! I SPENT SO MUCH TIME TRYNA GET IN JUST SO IT COULD BLOCK AS SOON AS I OPEN THE APP!!! RAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Your angry boyfriend

anyway please send help!

To start with, we at least need an information what was the reason that fiverr gave you for temporary banning you

anyway please send help!

To start with, we at least need an information what was the reason that fiverr gave you for temporary banning you

Read it again.

She says that her account COULD get temporarily banned. It is NOT banned.

At least that’s what she said has her freaked out.

Your angry boyfriend

My.Account.could.get.temp BLOCKED!!!

Everybody’s account can get temporarily blocked! Just try not to break the rules, and you’ll be fine!

Archived