Fiverr Community Forum

I am stuck my gigs are not getting orders , or views

Hello ! I am an logo designer I have started fiverr like a month ago . I have 2 gigs still no view , no orders , nothing . I have tried promoting on social media but does not work . please help me . After promoting on social media i still dont have views . feel free to check out my page if you are interested in logo design.

1 Like

Maybe freelancing is not for you?

2 Likes

I couldn’t find your name as it is on Fiverr Forums. Could this be it - mdahmed866

There are A lots of Logo design gigs. If you know some thing unique Create some more gigs.
And Keep sending the buyer requests.

Take advantage of all 7 gigs. Since you do designs, maybe podcast cover art? And make sure your thumbnails look good also.

my name on fiverr mdtahmed and a car profile. Please check it out if you can it would mean alot to me .

i am trying but nothing is working , i created a few gigs and i had like 3 ppl reach out to me but no orders.

Thank you for the information ! Please check out my page on fiverr it would mean a lot to me mdtahmed with a car profile logo.

Be optimistic and never lose hope .diffinitely you will get order .

very bad!!! i think this issue is not suitable here. please read forum rules and conditions …