Fiverr Forum

I am tired to waiting for buyers

carry on, I think you will success very soon.

Thanks dear for your well wishes… :blush::blush::blush:

Your recent delivery was 22 days ago, then what was that? :thinking:

I have said I have no new buyer… And it’s not enough to have an old buyer… Order just for 2times… It’s not okay financially or for the work dear… I am so sad… So… Boured… :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::frowning::frowning::frowning::pensive::pensive::pensive::worried::worried::sweat::sweat::sweat:

I have said I have no new buyer… And it’s not enough to have an old buyer… Order just for 2times… It’s not okay financially or for the work dear… I am so sad… So… Boured… :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::frowning::frowning::frowning::pensive::pensive::pensive::worried::worried::sweat::sweat::sweat:

What do you sell?

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Sharing your Fiverr profile and gigs on social media can help you get more work. You can get idea from this post :slightly_smiling_face: Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

I am a graphics designer dear… I sell my creative design if you want to know about the details please click my page…

Thanks dear… I have already used your idea so many times… Everybody just suggest same things like you… Just pray only God can save me… :pensive::pensive::pensive:

I think you can also try to make some video , as birthday video or other kind of video , wish , or something els , there are a lot of idea to earn money on Fiverr . if you try to check out the website, you will find a lot of idea :slight_smile:

Wow dear, it’s really a good idea but I have to learn first… Thank you so much for your advice… :heart::heart::heart:

@joyousjebtine I think you would benefit from reading the following forum post written by a Top Rated Seller.

Here’s another one:

At least after reading these posts, I hope you realize that it is never a good idea to use words like dear, sir, madam, brother/bro, sister/sis, friend, etc.

if tired you will not hired:sweat_smile: , keep struggling …thanks

Thanks… Dear for your response…

Keep pushing for the maiden order. ! good luck

Thanks dear… :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Same situation. It has spent 20 days now. But still no any orders. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Im from sri lanka. Hope it wont help for my country :sweat_smile:

don’t be upset… i had same issue back a while ago, just hang on and be patience.best of luck

You know what? I spend more than a year on Fiverr. I applied every buyer request that comes to my feed. I apply more than 900 buyer request and got only 2 order. After that, I cover that 2 order into 4 and 4 become 16 that’s how the game rules and I never give up. Still, I am fighting and bearly hold on to my incomes. But I never lost hope. I believe on Fiverr. Recently I join in a part-time job but I know One day I wrote my Fiverr success story.

SO dear keep working and don’t lose hope.