I am tired to waiting for buyers

joyousjebtine

It’s still 3 months I have no new orders

Your recent delivery was 22 days ago, then what was that? :thinking:

I have said I have no new buyer… And it’s not enough to have an old buyer… Order just for 2times… It’s not okay financially or for the work dear… I am so sad… So… Boured… :roll_eyes:

It’s still 3 months I have no new orders

Your recent delivery was 22 days ago, then what was that? :thinking:

I have said I have no new buyer… And it’s not enough to have an old buyer… Order just for 2times… It’s not okay financially or for the work dear… I am so sad… So… Boured… :roll_eyes:

I think you can also try to make some video , as birthday video or other kind of video , wish , or something els , there are a lot of idea to earn money on Fiverr . if you try to check out the website, you will find a lot of idea 🙂

Wow dear, it’s really a good idea but I have to learn first… Thank you so much for your advice… ❤️

Wow dear, it’s really a good idea but I have to learn first… Thank you so much for your advice… ❤️

@joyousjebtine I think you would benefit from reading the following forum post written by a Top Rated Seller.

Good morning fellow Fiverrians and Fiverrettes. I woke up a while ago, I logged in and realized I had a message. The message was one of those please-help-me messages so I had the usual “Oh here it comes again” reaction, but what reaaallly ruined my morning was that this person called me "dear." I get it. They are trying to be friendly. I do. 98% of the time when I get a message, people use “sir,” because they assume I’m a guy. I am aware that some people do not like this and I can understand…

Here’s another one:

I’ve recently created a buyer request and got lots of offers that contained these words multiply times! I also tried to communicate with some of them and they were using them constantly in messages too (of course with poor English)! Why why. It still hurts! I don’t understand why people do try to be on a site without having a proper English knowledge, where the main language is English and learning this language isn’t difficult, e.g for me, from B1 level to C1 level took only 3 months!

At least after reading these posts, I hope you realize that it is never a good idea to use words like dear, sir, madam, brother/bro, sister/sis, friend, etc.

Sharing your Fiverr profile and gigs on social media can help you get more work. You can get idea from this post 🙂 Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

Sharing your Fiverr profile and gigs on social media can help you get more work. You can get idea from this post slightly_smiling_faceMarketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

Im from sri lanka. Hope it wont help for my country 😅

Order just for 2times

You know what? I spend more than a year on Fiverr. I applied every buyer request that comes to my feed. I apply more than 900 buyer request and got only 2 order. After that, I cover that 2 order into 4 and 4 become 16 that’s how the game rules and I never give up. Still, I am fighting and bearly hold on to my incomes. But I never lost hope. I believe on Fiverr. Recently I join in a part-time job but I know One day I wrote my Fiverr success story.

SO dear keep working and don’t lose hope.

Archived