I am trying to change my gig title I am getting the following error: "Description contains illegal characters"

web_rakibul

Here is my gig description
I will design a complete responsive website using elementor pro and astra pro.

I am Md Rakibul Hasan, a professional Wordpress Developer. Having 2+ years of experience, completed 50+ complete responsive website using elementor pro and astra pro, 30+ different clients on different marketplaces.

☆☆☆ What’s I will Provide ☆☆☆

✔ Modern WordPress website✔ 100% Client satisfaction✔ Highly professional and responsive design on all devices✔ All browser compatible✔ SEO and Mobile friendly structure✔ Speed optimized✔ Elementor, visual composer, Divi Page Builder support✔ Customized design✔ E-commerce with various payment integrations✔ Premium WordPress themes✔ Secured and user-friendly admin panel✔ Social media integration✔ Mailchimp or other mailing lists integrations✔ Unlimited Support for My Client

Though I’m an expert on WordPress. I’ll do the job very quickly with your perfect satisfaction. I will develop and design a complete responsive website using elementor pro and astra pro that will be professional, eye-catching be very easy for potential clients to make contact with.

I’m ready to start your project right now… Just waiting for your confirmation.

Archived