I am under 18 , how do verify my id

emon_msc

Dear all, i need your cordial help. i am new seller at fiverr .But i am under 18 years old , i have not yet my National ID card. Now fiverr notify me to verify my id within 14 days to continue my id and selling … i don’t know now what to do … i have some completed and running tasks… please help me and let me know what is the suggestion for me.

Any government-issued photo identity card will help, Passport is the easiest way.

Dear,

would you please tell me , if somehow i can’t manage my passport in time then is that possible to verify my fiverr id using my parents NID info?

Thanks.

Dear,

would you please tell me , if somehow i can’t manage my passport in time then is that possible to verify my fiverr id using my parents NID info?

Thanks.

verify my fiverr id using my parents NID info

Bad idea. This is your account, not your parents.

Fiverr Terms of Service:

Authentic Fiverr Profile - You may not create a false identity on Fiverr, misrepresent your identity, create a Fiverr profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Fiverr reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).

Archived