I am using Fiverr from last 5 months

samratufail

1)Check your proposal first that you are sending to buyers .Is this attractive ?
2)Check the Title of your gig .
3)Check description of your gig . you properly elaborate about your services? What you are providing special in your gig that others don’t providing , What extra that you give as free in order.
4)Check Thumbnails.
5)Use proper keywords in your tags !

Thanks

1)Check your proposal first that you are sending to buyers .Is this attractive ?

2)Check the Title of your gig .

3)Check description of your gig . you properly elaborate about your services? What you are providing special in your gig that others don’t providing , What extra that you give as free in order.

4)Check Thumbnails.

5)Use proper keywords in your tags !

Thanks

How to write a attractive proposal?

How to write a attractive proposal?

I will give you example for website development .

when you send proposal for website development or any other service .

1)Try to elaborate that what you are providing and what extra .

2)Read carefully the requirements and ask questions about it in a proposal.

3)Say in a proposal that this is a solution of this .

4)Send your sample of work to it .

5)And ask him/her for reference or any example to show you that you are looking for !

Try to put your time into good use and optimize your Gigs a bit more while waiting on your first order.

You write an attractive description when you hire an English writer to do the job for you. Fiverr offers such services and I would take advantage of it if I were you… especially now that you have %10 percent discount… good luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

Try to put your time into good use and optimize your Gigs a bit more while waiting on your first order.

You write an attractive description when you hire an English writer to do the job for you. Fiverr offers such services and I would take advantage of it if I were you… especially now that you have %10 percent discount… good luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

How can i optimize my Gigs?

Archived