I am very disappointed

freeelancersaid

The forum is full of tips and information.

Just type “how to get orders” in the search bar above and take some time to read through the results.

Also, check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the sales tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Edit: I see you offer a classified ads posting gig. Such gigs are not allowed on Fiverr.

Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

The forum is full of tips and information.

Just type “how to get orders” in the search bar above and take some time to read through the results.

Also, check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the sales tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Edit: I see you offer a classified ads posting gig. Such gigs are not allowed on Fiverr.

Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Thank you so much for your reply.

Please can you check my profile. And tell me others any problem. I am waiting for your response .

Classified add posting gigs what’s problem .? I do not understand perfectly. Can you tell me again.

Thanks

Thank you so much for your reply.

Please can you check my profile. And tell me others any problem. I am waiting for your response .

Classified add posting gigs what’s problem .? I do not understand perfectly. Can you tell me again.

Thanks

Suggest you type “classified ads gig denied” in the search bar above and read through the results.

That is all from me.

Hey,

There is a lot of reason for not getting any order.

You need create a best gig.

Get Idea from similar gig

Title

Keyword

Description

pricing

Gig Gallery

You need to follow each and every step very carefully.

Thank You

thanks for your advise. pls, tell me about how to get update my gigs and get orders. pls, tell me some important tips.

Archived