Fiverr Community Forum

I am very happy today... [CLOSED TO FURTHER COMMENT]

Won’t say why. But fellow Indians will know why :slight_smile:

I know. :slight_smile:
Finally…

Yes …feeling proud…Tit for tat…:slight_smile:

YEAHH

:slight_smile:

I have no idea what it is, but hey, as long as you’re happy, that’s cool :smiley:

It must be because yesterday was International Coffee Day.

Haha…funny…you really don’t know?

Only Indians will understand :slight_smile:

Admin Note: Posting about your happiness by itself was fine as a morale-booster perhaps. Letting it drag on and then stating that only one group of people will understand pushes the boundaries on whether or not the post even belongs here. Post may not stick, especially since the moderators also have to try to figure out what this is leading to. Conversations is more of a chit-chat area than a place to be secretive and confusing.

I did a brief Google search but only came up with a border battle with Pakistan.

yes this is happening and more than 1000 villages are evacuated near the border area

Yeeeeahhh :slight_smile:

KASHMIR NUCLEAR WAR MEK HAPPY!

Quit the Indians will understand bullshit. Just say it. If you’re happy about it, great for you–you’re thousands of miles away as am I. But really, what was the f’ing point of this post? Mod(i)esty? Spare me the crap. Spill the beans, or I’ll spill them for you with whatever’s on my prejudiced plate.

“only indians will understand”.

Which is why you posted it on an international forum where your own “bhais” also work and play. For shame.

Only outsiders will understand!

Seriously though–stop smirking. This is an international forum. What the hell are you talking about.

You’ll need to be an Indian to understand what the last 2 days have been like for us.

Not saying “why” because this is an international forum.

So…is there going to be a big reveal about what this happy thing is???
I’m not Indian, but I’m just curious.

No. :slight_smile:

My involvement in this thread is over. :slight_smile: