I am very happy today... [CLOSED TO FURTHER COMMENT]

writer99025

Only Indians will understand 🙂

Admin Note: Posting about your happiness by itself was fine as a morale-booster perhaps. Letting it drag on and then stating that only one group of people will understand pushes the boundaries on whether or not the post even belongs here. Post may not stick, especially since the moderators also have to try to figure out what this is leading to. Conversations is more of a chit-chat area than a place to be secretive and confusing.

Quit the Indians will understand bullshit. Just say it. If you’re happy about it, great for you–you’re thousands of miles away as am I. But really, what was the f’ing point of this post? Mod(i)esty? Spare me the crap. Spill the beans, or I’ll spill them for you with whatever’s on my prejudiced plate.

“only indians will understand”.

Which is why you posted it on an international forum where your own “bhais” also work and play. For shame.

Only outsiders will understand!

Creating a gloating thread over nothing that only certain people will get then absconding from it?

That’s the Indian way! My bet is recent news in the Pakistani district of Kashmir.

please feel free to correct me if I have a wrong detail, but I am not Indian.

Archived