I am very new here. Heeeeeellllp!

mollypatrick12

Hey there Molly 🙂

Welcome to the forum, and to Fiverr! 🎊

So, besides the Academy link provided to you by @offlinehelpers, which is a must read for any newbie, here are some additional readings for you to learn & avoid any problems down the road should you choose to offer your services on Fiverr:

1. Terms of Service - as boring as it may sound, it’s actually written as a great guide!
  2. The Support Page - whatever was omitted on the previous pages, you’ll find here 😉
  3. UpYour Post Series - an amazing series of posts from one of our Forum Moderators to help you

I also suggest that you create some gigs after you go through all the above links and learn the “how”, “what” and “why” (and after you research some other gigs in your niche - just make sure not to copy text from other people), because people won’t be able to hire you if you don’t have any gigs set up 😉

P.S. as a proofreader and article writer, you should also take more care of every text you write, be it on your gig or profile - I checked your profile, and the profile description could need some touch up if you want to send a clear message about your skills - that means using uppercase “I” when you refer to yourself, using proper spacing, proper punctuation, etc., as everything you write can and will be seen as a Sample of your skills 😉

• 4 weeks later...
Guest megmclachlan

Hey there Molly 🙂

Welcome to the forum, and to Fiverr! 🎊

So, besides the Academy link provided to you by @offlinehelpers, which is a must read for any newbie, here are some additional readings for you to learn & avoid any problems down the road should you choose to offer your services on Fiverr:

1. - as boring as it may sound, it’s actually written as a great guide!
  2. - whatever was omitted on the previous pages, you’ll find here 😉
  3. - an amazing series of posts from one of our Forum Moderators to help you

I also suggest that you create some gigs after you go through all the above links and learn the “how”, “what” and “why” (and after you research some other gigs in your niche - just make sure not to copy text from other people), because people won’t be able to hire you if you don’t have any gigs set up 😉

P.S. as a proofreader and article writer, you should also take more care of every text you write, be it on your gig or profile - I checked your profile, and the profile description could need some touch up if you want to send a clear message about your skills - that means using uppercase “I” when you refer to yourself, using proper spacing, proper punctuation, etc., as everything you write can and will be seen as a Sample of your skills 😉

that means using uppercase “I” when you refer to yourself, using proper spacing, proper punctuation, etc., as everything you write can and will be seen as a Sample of your skills 😉

I came here to say the above, but @woofy31 beat me to it! I wish you every success on Fiverr, Molly.

Archived