Fiverr Community Forum

I am very sick please pray for me

no command that’s all right is right fiverr

You are healed. Done.
Accept it from me.

1 Like

Somehow I feel that the OP was posting with a serous request, and the replies before me are being a bit insensitive. Let’s assume the OP really is sick. Should we not be considerate and wish him/her well, instead of making fun of him/her?

4 Likes

I hope you get well soon pentoolsuser!

1 Like

I’ll be honest here, I don’t really understand the “no command that’s all right,” part, but I do understand the thread title, and I agree with what Jon said. I’m not sure what condition you are in ( hopefully it’s not serious to a point where you need to go to a hospital!) but I hope you get well soon. :sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

6 Likes

pentoolsuser ;: :I am very sick please pray for me
sick001-tb :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

She probably meant:

“(It’s) not a command, that’s right, Fiverr is right.”

:hibiscus::butterfly:

Meaning it’s not meant to be a command to pray? What does that’s right fiverr is right mean?

Is it proper to mention something that is a religious tradition on this forum?

Yes, I think this could be the correct interpretation.

Fiverr is right about what?

“Fiverr” could be meant as “the Fiverr community”, in reference to a reply that has been edited.

I also wonder why the picture of the lady has one hand over one eye.

Or upon closer look there appears to be a rash on the back of the hand. Maybe that’s part of the illness?

The hand is not intentionally covering the eye, I think. It seems that the hand has some problem.

I thought it was a henna pattern.
I haven’t seen a red one, the ones I know are usually more brown??

1 Like

I’m not sure what it is, you could be right.

Get well soon…

1 Like

Bippity-boppity-boo
Here’s a prayer for you
I see that you’re under the weather
So here’s hopes that you’ll get better

Thank you for your motivation