I am very sorry

psychicbunny

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am very sorry Fiverr Support and I deeply apologize for my behavior on this website. I will not try to message you regarding my issue with the buyer. I will refrain from sending any further requests. Thank you and I appreciate all of the work you have done for this site.

What’s happened to your account?

I even told my sister not to open an account at my house ugh. Kids these days are so stupid. She doesn’t even need to buy anything - she’s 13 and doesn’t even have a credit card so what is she doing on this site smh.

I think it can also stem from asking Fiverr to modify feedback one TOO many times Jenny.

I think it can also stem from asking Fiverr to modify feedback one TOO many times Jenny.

I stopped emailing them about it. I think it had to do with my sister

Maybe it’s a temp suspension. Fiverr has been forgiving in numerous incidences in the past. 🙂

I hope so, after this topic I’m just going to stop messaging support about the review stuff. I’m over it. Emmaki’s been suspended like 800 times, I hope it’s temporary LOL

How do I know if I am temporarily restricted?

I stopped emailing them about it. I think it had to do with my sister

Maybe it’s a temp suspension. Fiverr has been forgiving in numerous incidences in the past. 🙂

I hope so, after this topic I’m just going to stop messaging support about the review stuff. I’m over it. Emmaki’s been suspended like 800 times, I hope it’s temporary LOL

How do I know if I am temporarily restricted?

Emmaki’s been suspended like 800 times

I have? Someone could have told me!

You should go and give your sister a Chinese burn. It’s only fair.

Can someone please help me? I can’t really get my account closed because of my sibling, can I?

If you explain the situation honestly and clearly, it SHOULD be OK.

I am aware that if you say “Hey, it’s my sister’s fault, not mine, I told her not to do it but she didn’t listen!!!” it does sound like you are pointing her finger at her, but if that is the truth, the CS should know about it. Hopefully they will close your sister’s account and reopen yours soon.

Plus I’m sure CS members have ran into unnecessary problems because of their younger siblings, I’m sure they will understand.

I am aware that if you say “Hey, it’s my sister’s fault, not mine, I told her not to do it but she didn’t listen!!!” it does sound like you are pointing her finger at her, but if that is the truth, the CS should know about it. Hopefully they will close your sister’s account and reopen yours soon.

Plus I’m sure CS members have ran into unnecessary problems because of their younger siblings, I’m sure they will understand.

She told me her account is closed. She’s a mischievous little witch, God knows what she did. She said she did not buy any gigs or do anything at all. Hope CS understands, this is sad.

I’m a little confused. How is this a “situation”? 2 people, 2 accounts.

it is against ToS to have 2 accounts under the same device. In my case, I have an account, and my sister had an account under my IP address or device as well, but did nothing with it, as she claims. There’s no way she could have bought anything because she didn’t use any credit cards, etc.

it is against ToS to have 2 accounts under the same device. In my case, I have an account, and my sister had an account under my IP address or device as well, but did nothing with it, as she claims. There’s no way she could have bought anything because she didn’t use any credit cards, etc.

@psychicbunny IP addresses cannot ever be used to identify people or locations. Anyone who does this knows exactly nothing about basic tech security.

IP addresses are usually assigned dynamically. Those change. Multiple people use the same one all the time. Multiple people use the same devices all the time.

So according to that, everyone at a college/university will eventually get banned (same IP). People who use Fiverr at work will get banned (people share company devices, same IP). People who use Fiverr at a hotel will get banned (same IP, maybe same devices too).

I just looked at the ToS and it does not say that 2 different people cannot use the same computer to look at their accounts. It just says one person can’t have two accounts.

What is more likely is that one of you used the “say logged in automatically” checkbox. But realistically even that shouldn’t trigger anything, because networking devices sometimes incorrectly don’t close out connections.

@psychicbunny IP addresses cannot ever be used to identify people or locations. Anyone who does this knows exactly nothing about basic tech security.

IP addresses are usually assigned dynamically. Those change. Multiple people use the same one all the time. Multiple people use the same devices all the time.

So according to that, everyone at a college/university will eventually get banned (same IP). People who use Fiverr at work will get banned (people share company devices, same IP). People who use Fiverr at a hotel will get banned (same IP, maybe same devices too).

I just looked at the ToS and it does not say that 2 different people cannot use the same computer to look at their accounts. It just says one person can’t have two accounts.

What is more likely is that one of you used the “say logged in automatically” checkbox. But realistically even that shouldn’t trigger anything, because networking devices sometimes incorrectly don’t close out connections.

That’s what I think as well.

I wish I knew honestly. I think she uses a different browser than mine, she has a Microsoft and I have a Mac. This is crummy. I hope I get my account restored, I don’t need more than 1 account on this site.

Archived