.I am very upset and disappointed because of no order from a long time

shahfinder

Thank You God Bless I am upset have no order=no money this month from fiverr

I am upset have no order=no money this month from fiverr

What steps are you taking to improve this situation? Complaining is not a productive step towards fixing things. I sympathize with your lack of sales right now, but you always have the ability to fix this – so long as you’re willing to work towards a solution.

And I’ve already encouraged you to take a step toward improving your lack of sales.

I am upset have no order=no money this month from fiverr

What steps are you taking to improve this situation? Complaining is not a productive step towards fixing things. I sympathize with your lack of sales right now, but you always have the ability to fix this – so long as you’re willing to work towards a solution.

And I’ve already encouraged you to take a step toward improving your lack of sales.

What are the steps you take?Can you share with me?

Oh, no, no, no… I’m not going to give you a step-by-step manual to becoming a successful seller. You’re going to have to figure out how to do that on you own – and you’re going to have to research and figure out what works for you. There is no easy road to success. Once you stop trying to find one, then you’ll be ready to start blazing your own trail towards the hard-earned success that only YOU can achieve.

For starters, figure out who your target customers are. This is the most important first step. You gotta know who your customers are. Then do some research to determine where those customers are located. Then brainstorm creative ways to reach out to those customers wherever they can be found.

This will require hard, dedicated, determined work.

If you don’t want to do this work, then you’re probably not going to find much success.

Success – sales – are not, nor will they ever be, easy to attain. Don’t expect things… be willing to work for them.

Archived