I Am Waiting From Past 7 Days But Still Not Received Any Orders ! Tell Me If i Am Doing Some Mistakes

wp_sofiul

**Hey Hello Fiverr Community **

First I Want To Say That How Are You Sellers ?

I Hope All Sellers Receiving Orders And Keep Working On It.

I Am Waiting From 7 Days To Get An Order But In Fiverr Market On 2018 Competition Is Too Much High.

Dont Give Up One Day You Can Find The Path Of Success . If Any Experienced Seller Reading This Article Can You Give Me 2 Min To Check My Profile And Tell Me Something Missing Or Everything Is Fine.

Thank You
Fiverr Team

**Hey Hello Fiverr Community **

First I Want To Say That How Are You Sellers ?

I Hope All Sellers Receiving Orders And Keep Working On It.

I Am Waiting From 7 Days To Get An Order But In Fiverr Market On 2018 Competition Is Too Much High.

Dont Give Up One Day You Can Find The Path Of Success . If Any Experienced Seller Reading This Article Can You Give Me 2 Min To Check My Profile And Tell Me Something Missing Or Everything Is Fine.

Thank You

Fiverr Team

Without looking at your profile, I see the problem: you’re waiting.

You can’t wait, especially with the competition on Fiverr’s market being ‘too much high.’

Those who would support your business are out there, but the onus is on you to reach out to them, not the other way around.

Stop waiting… start doing.

Without looking at your profile, I see the problem: you’re waiting.

You can’t wait, especially with the competition on Fiverr’s market being ‘too much high.’

Those who would support your business are out there, but the onus is on you to reach out to them, not the other way around.

Stop waiting… start doing.

You Motivated Me

Archived