Fiverr Community Forum

I am want to know why the gig promotions option is not enable for my account?

hi Fiverr! I am want to know why the gig promotions option is not enabled for my account? so anyone tell me, what is the main reason, I am a level one seller and almost I have completed 30 orders, then why the promotion-gigs option is not enabled for my account.

15 Likes

Fiverr decides what gigs are eligible. If it’s based on certain requirements, I doubt anyone here knows what they are.

4 Likes

You are a new seller and have few reviews on your gig. this is the reason as i know. fiverr checks quality of your gig and profile before allow to advertise. like on my profile only 2gigs allowed to advertise.

2 Likes

so is there any way for enabling this option, means if we will contact with support.

2 Likes

you can just apply but fiverr will decide if you meets their requirements.

1 Like

how to apply
could you tell

1 Like

check Promoted Gigs link in fiverr menu.

not available rightnow

do more work and get more positive feedback to enable that menu.

ok thank
for you time

1 Like

Promotion eligibility is handpicked. Some level-1 has the option, but some level-2 doesn’t. I don’t know how they decide to give the opportunity.

Same for me also only 2

It is explained here: Launching Promoted Gigs

It is not for all.It Depends on fiverr choice.Wait and carry on completing order and get reviews :slight_smile:

I have done over 400 orders, and most of my reviews are 5 stars atleast 95%.
And my friends got even with 3x less order count first, and than i got it just few weeks ago.

I have gotten from spen 100 usd only 2 promoted gigs , so its not a big thing for me.