I asked a buyer "Lets go and Deal this Project, Outside of Fiverr?"

heyutsho

For Example A seller asks his client to do this project outside Fiverr to get rid of 20% charge of Fiverr. He sent this text on message and probably it’s now reviewing by Fiverr CS. R8?

Now Next Example: A seller write this message on his note pad and compress as a zip file and send it by Media option on the Fiverr Message option and tell his client to read it. Then what next?

• Do you have any answer to this 2nd Example?

Note; I just wrote it out of curiosity. I have no plans to do that or to encourage anyone to do so. SO it was requested to take this normally,

Only typing this: Ha’DIbaH

will get you there.

All other attempts re futile so don’t do it.

Ha’DIbaH

In Filipino that means “Yes, marriage.” so THINK TWICE! 😅

It is against TOS to have any communication off the Fiverr platform.

Communication for handling orders should be performed on Fiverr, through the order page. Users who engage and communicate off of Fiverr will not be protected by our Terms of Service.

Requesting or providing Email addresses, skyp or IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

Respond with:

Thank you for your inquiry. As you know from https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

that all communication must be done here in the messages. I would not jeopardize my account here. Thank you for understanding.

Can you see a question mark?

Yes, a question mark that makes no sense because what you wrote is not a question. You wrote “I asked a buyer … to do a project out of Fiverr”.

You didn’t write “What would happen IF I asked a buyer…”

Now, you can claim you’re just terrible at english to try to mask the fact that you know perfectly well what you did or tried to do, but I won’t be buying it.

Yes, a question mark that makes no sense because what you wrote is not a question. You wrote “I asked a buyer … to do a project out of Fiverr”.

You didn’t write “What would happen IF I asked a buyer…”

Now, you can claim you’re just terrible at english to try to mask the fact that you know perfectly well what you did or tried to do, but I won’t be buying it.

This one from my point of view is exactly the way I tried to explain it to everyone. Now, in your opinion, I maybe wrong.

If only you put the same energy behind your work and profile as you do trying to come up with shortcuts.

Best of luck on your journey.

Yes thanks But Its not my own place. Fiverr owns it and they already told us “How to follow their Place” and Privacy policy. I read that and I know very well I cant move around and cant doing thats stuff here as i wish. I hope you understand me.

Yes thanks But Its not my own place. Fiverr owns it and they already told us “How to follow their Place” and Privacy policy. I read that and I know very well I cant move around and cant doing thats stuff here as i wish. I hope you understand me.

I honestly don’t.

Anyway. That’s all I had to say.

Fiverr gives a security to your payments and work…
Think what if you and buyer start doing deal outside of fiverr and later you both came to a dispute where buyer wants refund but you don’t want to because you already worked ?

In this case buyer can show that notepad file and your conversations to CS to prove that you broke TOS and you are in trouble now !

Buyer can took all work and later refuse to pay and threaten you to go to fiverr CS to tell them whole story ?

Its always safe to remain on fiverr, world is full of scammers you never know when you’ll meet one !

Archived