I became a Level 1 Seller after only 60 days!

I know, I’m not the first one to achieve it and I certainly hope I won’t be the last, but I needed to share -after the required 2 months period and a lot of hard work I became a Level 1 Seller yesterday!

And that’s not all -I’ve also made some sweet earnings between gigs and gig extras and tips so yeah, I’m pretty happy!

So if you’re a New User, keep working because it is possible!!!

Congratulations! It’s a great feeling.

Also, your profile, gigs and work all look excellent! I’m sure you’ll be climbing up the levels in no time!

All the best!

Thank you so much! That was so kind and much appreciated -specially coming from a Top Rated Seller! 😃

I know, I’m not the first one to achieve it and I certainly hope I won’t be the last, but I needed to share -after the required 2 months period and a lot of hard work I became a Level 1 Seller yesterday!

And that’s not all -I’ve also made some sweet earnings between gigs and gig extras and tips so yeah, I’m pretty happy!

So if you’re a New User, keep working because it is possible!!!

Congratulations on reaching seller level 1 in such a short time.

I’m not the first one to achieve it [in only 60 days]

I can attest to that… (cough… cough…). 😉

Your work is very impressive. Here’s to wishing you many more orders, reviews, and promotions. 🙂

Good luck! 🍍

Your work is very impressive. Here’s to wishing you many more orders, reviews, and promotions. 🙂

Good luck! 🍍

Way to go! Congrats to you too! 😄

Thank you for the kind wishes, I hope orders and five star ratings and promotions come pouring down now for all of us!

Good luck! 🍍

@anabellamadeo, congratulations! You’re doing great.

Sorry to put a dampener on your celebrations, but I just can’t believe it’s been 60 days since you joined. The time has flown by!

Anyway, next stop, level 2! 😃

@hanshuber16, and a very, very, very belated congratulations to you, too! There can’t be many in the 60-day club! Pity there’s not a forum badge for that achievement, eh? 😉

Sorry to put a dampener on your celebrations, but I just can’t believe it’s been 60 days since you joined. The time has flown by!

@hanshuber16, and a very, very, very belated congratulations to you, too! There can’t be many in the 60-day club! Pity there’s not a forum badge for that achievement, eh? 😉

congratulations @anabellamadeo you are the proof that hard work pays off

Good point! It’s been actually two months and a half since I’ve joined, but after only 60 days all the requirements for Level 1 were fulfilled and I just had to wait (and cross fingers) 15 more days until the evaluation date. 😉

Archived