Fiverr Community Forum

I became a Level 1 Seller after only 60 days!

I know, I’m not the first one to achieve it and I certainly hope I won’t be the last, but I needed to share -after the required 2 months period and a lot of hard work I became a Level 1 Seller yesterday!

And that’s not all -I’ve also made some sweet earnings between gigs and gig extras and tips so yeah, I’m pretty happy!

So if you’re a New User, keep working because it is possible!!!

16 Likes

Congratulations! It’s a great feeling.

Also, your profile, gigs and work all look excellent! I’m sure you’ll be climbing up the levels in no time!

All the best!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! That was so kind and much appreciated -specially coming from a Top Rated Seller! :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats… Advance Wish for level 2 :100::100:

2 Likes

Congratulations on reaching seller level 1 in such a short time.

I can attest to that… (cough… cough…). :wink:

Your work is very impressive. Here’s to wishing you many more orders, reviews, and promotions. :slight_smile:

Good luck! :pineapple:

2 Likes

Thank you! Best wishes for you too! We’re all going up! :smile:

2 Likes

Way to go! Congrats to you too! :smile:

Thank you for the kind wishes, I hope orders and five star ratings and promotions come pouring down now for all of us!

3 Likes

Hard work pays off. Congratulations anabellamadeo! Cheers! :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Muchas gracias y éxitos para ti también! :smiley:

1 Like

@anabellamadeo, congratulations! You’re doing great.

Sorry to put a dampener on your celebrations, but I just can’t believe it’s been 60 days since you joined. The time has flown by!

Anyway, next stop, level 2! :smiley:

@hanshuber16, and a very, very, very belated congratulations to you, too! There can’t be many in the 60-day club! Pity there’s not a forum badge for that achievement, eh? :wink:

2 Likes

congratulations @anabellamadeo you are the proof that hard work pays off

1 Like

Thank you! It is possible after all! :smiley:

Good point! It’s been actually two months and a half since I’ve joined, but after only 60 days all the requirements for Level 1 were fulfilled and I just had to wait (and cross fingers) 15 more days until the evaluation date. :wink:

1 Like

Congrats!!! carry on.

@anabellamadeo
congratulations.

1 Like

Congratulations @anabellamadeo
Keep Moving :v:

1 Like

Congratulations @anabellamadeo

Waoooo lots of congrats , Its a good feeling :star_struck:

saddam71 emrlanka rishaat rinklemehta nafisa_ghouse Thank you very much!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada: @anabellamadeo