Fiverr Forum

I Became a Level 2 Seller on My Brothers Birthday!

Thats true, i wasnt really expecting anything on that day… do normal things i did… do fiverr jobs etc. Then all of the suddent my BADGE just turn RED & I see number 2 on it. I was like… OMG! haha… i just cant explain how happy i am… Fiverr opened another door another opportunity for me for the benefit of my son. Featured as one of the FIVERR MOMS & Became a level 2 seller… Such a great Gift i received on my Birthday Month.

Fiverr has been my MAIN online income for almost a year since my partner died couple of months ago :(( .

Raising my son alone was hard but FIVERR helped me out. I Just wish i could talk to the CEO & thank him personally but i guess that impossible to happen.

:">

Congratulations debbie :slight_smile:

Wow Debbie! Awesome for you!

Reply to @geekygood: Thank you!

Reply to @tarotkatya: Thanks!

@debbie_ph wow, your story is so moving! I wanted to let you know that Micha Kaufman (our CEO) was happy to hear about your success. You can feel free to drop him a line any time on Twitter @michakaufman

Nice!

Congratulations!!

I became Level Two this morning and am so excited!!

Reply to @madmoo: Thank you so much for reading… Nice to meet you… I admire you being A Top rated & Super Seller… :wink:

Reply to @kevinwil: Thank you so much! I will do it for sure… Again, Thank you! :wink:

well done debbie_ph

keep going on…

Reply to @umernawaz: Thank you!

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: That sounds very exciting for me. I have so many things to share to fiverr community.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: I just did… it should be live now in this forum.