I became a Level 2 Seller today – Sharing my experience and tips!

emymusic

I was super excited this morning to wake up and find out I upgraded to Level 2 Seller!
I only joined Fiverr 2 months ago (in April 2016) and during this short period of time, I was able to reach this level.
So I would like to take the time to share with you my experience and I am sure my advices won’t only be useful for starters, but also for sellers who have been around for a longer period of time.

Besides keeping your 50+ sales in two consecutive months and high ratings, I believe there is so much more you need to do, in order to be a great seller and to always stay at the top.

These are my advices:

1. KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY, EVEN IF SOMETIMES YOU WILL NEED TO PUT THAT ‘EXTRA WORK’. I PROMISE, IT WILL PAY OFF:
    You might need to work on a project for some extra minutes or even extra hours, sometimes, but the final goal is that your customer becomes a regular client, so that you can build up your reputation and keep your volume of sales high.
    So, especially at the beginning, you might want to give it that extra effort and obtain that high rating and positive reviews. This really matters and it will attract future clients, trust me.

2. DON’T OVER-PROMISE:
    It is important that you promise less and deliver more. If you do so, your client will receive a product that is even better than what they expected. They will be grateful for that and they will leave an awesome review!

3. PUT YOUR HEART IN EVERY PROJECT AND GIVE YOUR BEST EVERY SINGLE TIME:
    It might sound strange, but a customer can actually really feel when a product has been given that extra love and extra care. Deliver perfection and awesomeness ever single time! At the end… isn’t this your dream job? Appreciate it!

4. BE NICE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS:
    I know sometimes costumers might be impatient or not as polite as you, but remember, they have nothing to lose, while this is your business and your reputation, so be patient and always be kind to them. If there is an issue, try to solve it and always try to understand what they really want. Communication is key!

5. KEEP YOUR IMAGE CLEAN AND PROFESSIONAL:
    Image is important, cause it’s the first impression you make, so make sure you know what image you want to deliver and go for it. You might need to pay for a good photoshoot or a professional video, but trust me, it’s really worth it!!

6. BE YOURSELF, BE UNIQUE AND PUT YOUR HEART INTO IT:
    All your good work and extra care will pay off. Guaranteed!

I hope I was able to help some of you today. Please, don’t hesitate to ask questions down below. I will be more than happy to answer them!!

Happy Fiverr, everybody! Have a wonderful day! 🙂

Emy

Archived