Fiverr Community Forum

I believe Fiber is a very good market place

Hello everyone, I am Imran, I am new to Fiverr Market Place. I like different aspects of Fiverr. How can I support myself by collaborating with the buyer here?

11 Likes

you need to create an gig with your services details then buyer will knock you if buyer need your services then you need to communication with buyer .

4 Likes

Fiverr is a great marketplace.

Fiber on the other hand, it’s good for your gut and overall health!

14 Likes

Thank You, I’m bringing my gigs

3 Likes

Maybe you can get a fiber internet connection which will give you less latency. :joy:

1 Like

Yes boss, I’m proud to accept the account on Fiverr. Now I have to succeed from here

6 Likes

Yeah, you are right, fiverr is the best marketplace for us, just we have to maintain their terms of condition :grinning:

3 Likes

I am very new here too and I hope to collaborate with others.

3 Likes

Yes,This is the best place for us-- :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Yeap @imran4524 :kissing_smiling_eyes: you are right.

1 Like

It is really awesome freelancing platform.

1 Like

Hey, I’d started my gig just few days back .I wanted to know how I could approach more buyers from the 'BUYER SELECT" as i can’t approach(can’t find/view) more than two buyers a day. It would be great if you could give me a suggestion.

Do you mean Buyer Requests?

The way you approach a buyer request is by responding with your own offer and hopefully being selected for the job. Attempting to communicate with a request poster any other way may get you reported, receive a permanent warning, or possibly even getting suspended/banned.

The listing on buyer requests changes every hour/couple of minutes for busy service categories, or might regularly be dead for less popular categories.

1 Like

Please don’t post the exactly same question in several threads. It is against the guidelines.

1 Like

I just saw that you responded to her exact same question in another thread…

1 Like

It is all over the place :sweat_smile:

thank you very much.

1 Like

I’m sorry I was unaware that its against the guidelines. However I just wanted to seek advice from experienced sellers like you’ll .I’ll make sure not to post in threads again

2 Likes

Try to understand what is buyer requirements.

Read properly and coloberate with your buyer… :relaxed:

1 Like

It is all right, read the Forum’s guideline and Fiverr’s Terms of Service and you will learn a lot. :blush:

1 Like