I believe Fiber is a very good market place

you need to create an gig with your services details then buyer will knock you if buyer need your services then you need to communication with buyer .

you need to create an gig with your services details then buyer will knock you if buyer need your services then you need to communication with buyer .

Thank You, I’m bringing my gigs

Fiverr is a great marketplace.

Fiber on the other hand, it’s good for your gut and overall health!

Maybe you can get a fiber internet connection which will give you less latency. 😂

Yes boss, I’m proud to accept the account on Fiverr. Now I have to succeed from here

Hey, I’d started my gig just few days back .I wanted to know how I could approach more buyers from the 'BUYER SELECT" as i can’t approach(can’t find/view) more than two buyers a day. It would be great if you could give me a suggestion.

Hey, I’d started my gig just few days back .I wanted to know how I could approach more buyers from the 'BUYER SELECT" as i can’t approach(can’t find/view) more than two buyers a day. It would be great if you could give me a suggestion.

how I could approach more buyers from the 'BUYER SELECT" as i can’t approach(can’t find/view) more than two buyers a day

Do you mean Buyer Requests?

The way you approach a buyer request is by responding with your own offer and hopefully being selected for the job. Attempting to communicate with a request poster any other way may get you reported, receive a permanent warning, or possibly even getting suspended/banned.

The listing on buyer requests changes every hour/couple of minutes for busy service categories, or might regularly be dead for less popular categories.

Please don’t post the exactly same question in several threads. It is against the guidelines.

how I could approach more buyers from the 'BUYER SELECT" as i can’t approach(can’t find/view) more than two buyers a day

Do you mean Buyer Requests?

The way you approach a buyer request is by responding with your own offer and hopefully being selected for the job. Attempting to communicate with a request poster any other way may get you reported, receive a permanent warning, or possibly even getting suspended/banned.

The listing on buyer requests changes every hour/couple of minutes for busy service categories, or might regularly be dead for less popular categories.

thank you very much.

Please don’t post the exactly same question in several threads. It is against the guidelines.

I’m sorry I was unaware that its against the guidelines. However I just wanted to seek advice from experienced sellers like you’ll .I’ll make sure not to post in threads again

I’m sorry I was unaware that its against the guidelines. However I just wanted to seek advice from experienced sellers like you’ll .I’ll make sure not to post in threads again

It is all right, read the Forum’s guideline and Fiverr’s Terms of Service and you will learn a lot. 😊

Donovan86, Yes sure Fiverr is the best part from in the new freelancer. It’s a best international market place. I love ❤️ Fiverr forum community and Fiverr platform …:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Archived