I believe my Gig is nice, yet no order. Help?

naeem1396

Hey Fiverr!
I made a Gig for music video visuals. I put up a nice video as well. You can see it here.
To me, my Gig offers more elegant visuals(simpler maybe) than the most. I’ve seen some other similar Gigs, they’re costlier and messier.
Plus my Gig is just for $5! But no orders! 😦
Can you tell me what I’m doing wrong?
Or is my Gig just not that good? I’d be really grateful if you checked it out! Thanks.
Link again: https://www.fiverr.com/naeem1396/make-an-elegant-minimalist-music-visualizer-video

Thank you so much!

It has been like 10 days. Do I wait?

Waiting itself isn’t really a great strategy. I know a lot of people on this forum would tell you to promote your gigs, but I’ve never done that so I can’t comment on the know how of that.

If it’s only been 10 days, though, don’t worry. That’s not long at all. Maybe apply to more buyer requests if there are any in your category and see what happens.

Waiting itself isn’t really a great strategy. I know a lot of people on this forum would tell you to promote your gigs, but I’ve never done that so I can’t comment on the know how of that.

If it’s only been 10 days, though, don’t worry. That’s not long at all. Maybe apply to more buyer requests if there are any in your category and see what happens.

People keep saying to promote Gigs to blogs and social media, but I’m sure I have no followers. So I don’t really know how that works either.

I’ll wait more, then! Somehow I have don’t have any luck with buyer requests. That place is always empty for me. Regardless, thanks again! 😊

Archived