Fiverr Community Forum

I came back to the Fiverr Community Forum again

I’m almost the old guy on the Fiverr platform. But not regular on the community forum. Yesterday I read a few interesting and important topics from here. After then I’m feeling I need to come back here for getting lots of knowledge and if possible I’ll share something from my experience…

Mod edit: I can’t believe I had to edit my own stolen animation out of your post.

13 Likes

Welcome back here. Hope you will enjoy

4 Likes

Good job stealing @frank_d’s animation.

I am not even going to bother looking at your gigs, but you probably stole everything in them, too, if this post is indicative of who you are as a person.

11 Likes

Hi there @absiddik09 , welcome back to the forum.

May I ask why you decided to copy my animated avatar in your post?

9 Likes

Nice stolen content dipwad.

2 Likes

Congratulation come back to fiverr forum.

3 Likes

Congratulation come back to fiverr forum.

1 Like

I am 70 years old, and by looking at your profile image, you are not. Therefore, I say I am the “old guy” on the Fiverr platform. :blush: But I would rather be called the Grand Goddes of Fiverr

I also am curious as to why you copied @frank_d’s avatar in your post? It does not look like you as you do not have a beard. :thinking:. But Frank does. :bearded_person:t2:

6 Likes

Claims to be old but looks relatively young. Posts a gif originating from a forum regular who also just so happens to be a moderator. Says he will share something from his own experience.

I think the “experience” he is certainly qualified to share is, “How to make a terrible forum impression in a quick fashion.”

4 Likes

Welcome back to fiverr family. Hope you will enjoy .

1 Like

Sorry dear I’m new at the forum and if possible I’ll remove your animation.

1 Like

Sorry for that I’ll mind it from next time…

1 Like

Thank you for the wish

And I’m really sorry for using the animation

2 Likes

Thank you for wishing me

1 Like

Welcome back and hope we will get well information from you guys.

1 Like

Thank you so much dear

Welcome back here. Hope you will enjoy

1 Like

Thank you @jekohohoto for wishing me :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Then edit your first post and remove it.

Stealing from others is seriously not ok, and you’re making a terrible first impression.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion…But there don’t have any edit option… “I’m really apologies for the thing :pray: