I came back to the Fiverr Community Forum again

I’m almost the old guy on the Fiverr platform. But not regular on the community forum. Yesterday I read a few interesting and important topics from here. After then I’m feeling I need to come back here for getting lots of knowledge and if possible I’ll share something from my experience…

Mod edit: I can’t believe I had to edit my own stolen animation out of your post.

I’m almost the old guy on the Fiverr platform. But not regular on the community forum. Yesterday I read a few interesting and important topics from here. After then I’m feeling I need to come back here for getting lots of knowledge and if possible I’ll share something from my experience…

Mod edit: I can’t believe I had to edit my own stolen animation out of your post.

I’m almost the old guy on the Fiverr platform.

I am 70 years old, and by looking at your profile image, you are not. Therefore, I say I am the “old guy” on the Fiverr platform. 😊 But I would rather be called the Grand Goddes of Fiverr

I also am curious as to why you copied @frank_d’s avatar in your post? It does not look like you as you do not have a beard. :thinking:

Claims to be old but looks relatively young. Posts a gif originating from a forum regular who also just so happens to be a moderator. Says he will share something from his own experience.

I think the “experience” he is certainly qualified to share is, “How to make a terrible forum impression in a quick fashion.”

I’m almost the old guy on the Fiverr platform.

I am 70 years old, and by looking at your profile image, you are not. Therefore, I say I am the “old guy” on the Fiverr platform. 😊 But I would rather be called the Grand Goddes of Fiverr

I also am curious as to why you copied @frank_d’s avatar in your post? It does not look like you as you do not have a beard. :thinking:

Thank you for the wish

And I’m really sorry for using the animation

Sorry dear I’m new at the forum and if possible I’ll remove your animation.

if possible I’ll remove your animation.

Then edit your first post and remove it.

Stealing from others is seriously not ok, and you’re making a terrible first impression.

if possible I’ll remove your animation.

Then edit your first post and remove it.

Stealing from others is seriously not ok, and you’re making a terrible first impression.

Thanks for the suggestion…But there don’t have any edit option… “I’m really apologies for the thing 🙏

Thanks for the suggestion…But there don’t have any edit option… “I’m really apologies for the thing 🙏

@absiddik09 In your original post you claimed you were a “senior user” re-emerging, here to share some experience with us.

To add “flair” to your post and -I can only assume- to imply that you are a senior member, you chose -purposefully, with clear intent- to copy my avatar from one of my numerous posts here on the forum.

Then when people called you out, you messaged me -in private- to apologize because you are “a new member and don’t know how the forum works”.

Here is all of your homework: Forum Rules, Fiverr ToS and a summary of Community Guidelines .

In the future I am going to assume you have read everything I just linked to, so the next time you violate any forum rules and/or community guidelines, your account will be eligible for a suspension.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but pretending to be someone you are not, will get you nowhere. (that applies doubly so on the Fiverr platform)

Thank you.

@absiddik09 In your original post you claimed you were a “senior user” re-emerging, here to share some experience with us.

To add “flair” to your post and -I can only assume- to imply that you are a senior member, you chose -purposefully, with clear intent- to copy my avatar from one of my numerous posts here on the forum.

Then when people called you out, you messaged me -in private- to apologize because you are “a new member and don’t know how the forum works”.

Here is all of your homework: Forum Rules, Fiverr ToS and a summary of Community Guidelines .

In the future I am going to assume you have read everything I just linked to, so the next time you violate any forum rules and/or community guidelines, your account will be eligible for a suspension.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but pretending to be someone you are not, will get you nowhere. (that applies doubly so on the Fiverr platform)

Thank you.

Thank you so much dear❤️. I’ll fulfill all of my homework and from next time I don’t do this kind of mistake.

Archived