Fiverr Community Forum

I came back to the Fiverr Community Forum again

If you don’t know how to edit your post, you can always ask a moderator to do it.

2 Likes

@absiddik09 In your original post you claimed you were a “senior user” re-emerging, here to share some experience with us.

To add “flair” to your post and -I can only assume- to imply that you are a senior member, you chose -purposefully, with clear intent- to copy my avatar from one of my numerous posts here on the forum.

Then when people called you out, you messaged me -in private- to apologize because you are “a new member and don’t know how the forum works”.

Here is all of your homework: Forum Rules, Fiverr ToS and a summary of Community Guidelines .

In the future I am going to assume you have read everything I just linked to, so the next time you violate any forum rules and/or community guidelines, your account will be eligible for a suspension.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but pretending to be someone you are not, will get you nowhere. (that applies doubly so on the Fiverr platform)

Thank you.

5 Likes

Ok, Sure I’ll do it as soon as possible

Thank you so much dear❤️. I’ll fulfill all of my homework and from next time I don’t do this kind of mistake.

@absiddik09 welcome to back our Fiverr community family.

@shahriarshakil Thank you for wishing me…:heart_eyes: