Fiverr Community Forum

I can create typographic T-shirt design

I am a new graphic designer on fiverr I can create typographic T-shirt design if you want your ideas become visual please visit my gig : https://www.fiverr.com/othmane_1991/design-a-eyecatching-script-text-for-t-shirt-quote-etc

4 Likes

Please give an explanation for how the way you used an Element download to design a print on call for product does no longer violation the Elements licensing agreement. I would like to apply your recommendation, just need to ensure I would not be in violation. Coz I see people selling matters T-shirt’s with surprise characters on etc… is that this allowed ? I war to apprehend the law on that stuff a little. :innocent:

1 Like

@othmane_1991 welcome & good wishes for you

1 Like

Firsteval i am glad to explain copyright or trademark issues for you

What i usually do first , I check if ther is a trademark on the Elemnt that i will use on my design and if ther any Doubts I use free element to design a print that you can find thousands of high quality public domain images that can be downloaded and used for free even for your commercial purposes also i use commercial font for timelife use, furthermore i have years of experience at illustration and photoshop domain i can make the Element that you want to design a print for your comercial use whitout any issuse .
secondly people that you see selling matters T-shirts with surprise characters on , They may have registered a trademark , if you want to protect your brand identity you have to register a tradmark for your company name, logos and slogans .by using the trademark symbol,you notify other people that prouduct they use are your property , there are three different types of trademarks that can be registered :
-a word or design mark.
-a certifacation mark.
-a distiguishing guise.

if you want my services it will include :
-High quality designs.
-Unlimited revisions.
-Text base with some graphic.
I will use commercial element and font for your lifetime use.

I will be very happy to work with you and offer you my service ,to get the result you are looking for.

Thank you .

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I like the idea of the T-shirt, finally something that is worth to print on. Usually, there are a lot of people that are just creating a beautiful painting in a frame and they are just printing it on the t-shirt. Sounds and looks very banal of course and if being honest I am very tired of this. Recently I found a list of ink and sublimation printers on Palmgear where I found a very cool model, so I decided to buy one. Now I am searching for creative prints and I want to make my own collection. Besides that, I will write on the T-shirt the author of the print.