I Can Deliver Unlimited Real Twitter Followers, But Fiverr Won't Believe Me

Real twitter followers cost, they cost a lot. The only way to get real Twitter followers as we speak is through Twitter ads and it will cost you between $2.5-$4 per targeted follower. Untargeted followers on the other hand will cost you around $1 per follower. This means that for 100 real followers you would have to pay at least $100, for 1000 real followers min. $1k and so on.

The other day I created a gig, a genuine gig, where I offer unlimited real twitter followers for only $5. I know there are a lot of gigs about twitter followers on Fiverr, but they are all about bots. And I also know that a lot of people put “real” in their gig title even though they deliver (real looking at best) bots. Now it appears that these scamgigs (referred to the latter type) have become so common & frequent that the Fiverr community (Editors, Sellers, Buyers) have totally given up. When the service thousands of buyers have been lying about for years is finally put on offer by a seller, nobody notices it.

In Pavlovian terms we are dealing with the extinction of a positive stimulus. Just like Pavlov’s dogs wouldn’t salivate & eat a real sausage after having been lobbed plastic sausages for weeks, so Fiverr’s editors and (some) sellers/buyers won’t salivate when seeing a genuine $5 gig about real Twitter followers (worth hundreds/thousands usd) after having been offered identical scam gigs for years. Pavlov’s dogs wouldn’t bother to bite because the last 100 times they had bitten something with that shape and odour (fake sausage) it was only plastic. And Fiverr’s editors/(some) buyers won’t bite because the last time they looked closely into a gig that said “real Twitter followers” they were just bots. A positive buying stimulus such as “real twitter followers” has been rendered extinct.

I put Fiverr’s editors, sellers and buyers in one basket because when yesterday I opened a thread about this gig I received only one comment from a level one seller that said:

“Really?? It is impossible. Nope. I don’t buy it at all. All Twitter followers that you don’t get by natural means are ESSENTIALLY bots. Even famous celebrities only have a few million followers or so. Perhaps you should advertise it as ‘Unlimited Real-Looking or Life-Like Twitter Followers’. That’s more reasonable, isn’t it?”

Yes, he won’t even bother to bite. Because in his opinion not only am I lying but the service itself is impossible to provide. The hundreds of bot sellers have convinced him of this.

As for Fiverr’s CS, the other day I contacted CS and asked, why isn’t my new gig indexed by your search engine? Their answer was, our editors decide and there is nothing we can do. So then I realised Editors must have given up on “real twitter followers” gigs too. They have completely given up hope that someone might actually raise the bar and offer this high demand service for real.

Now here I am, after having invested over $100 per month since July to make it possible for me to offer such service one day on Fiverr, when the day I can create the gig finally comes, it falls into abyss. Fiverr (Editors + CS + Sellers + Buyers) put me in the same box as the other (bot) twitter follower sellers.

Keeping the systems that make this gig possible up and running takes money and several work hours of my time. I can’t say much more because there are a lot of deep pocketed competitors on Fiverr that could/might figure it out after a few hints. My question to the good meaning people reading this is, what do I do? Do I totally give up and stop investing in this extraordinary service that saves people hundreds/thousands of dollars and is perfectly aligned with the Fiverr service? Or should I go all in on this and just wait? I already tried creating the gig again but it appears that a gig with “real twitter followers” from me will simply not get any exposure on fiverr any time soon.

P.S.: The only reassuring thing is that I have already received 2 orders on the gig so far. I suspect it was through indirect exposure from other gigs of mine indexed in fiverr’s search engine.

Are you implying that a level 1 Seller has no right to comment on a level 2 Seller although his gig is outright nonsensical?
Are you referring to Twitter gig buyers as dogs?
I congratulate the buyers who purchased your Twitter gig.
They will soon realize the bitter end of your claims.
You are not a celebrity.
You are not one of Twitter’s employees.
You are not one of Twitter’s stakeholders.
You even don’t have billions of Twitter followers.
Those are the reasons why your Twitter gig is nothing but a fantasy.
Not even black hat experts dare to make the same claims as yours.
They know that most netizens are smart enough not to fall into such traps.

I’m not implying that you have no right to comment, I’m saying that I do what the gig description says but nobody believes me. And your second comment proves it.

I’m sorry to say this, but your scepticism is pathologic. I’m not here to humblebrag about myself but to describe the service I offer, and the service is just that. If it is too good to be true for you so be it. But it doesn’t change the fact that I am offering unlimited real Twitter followers (I guarantee at least 1000, the rest depends on the account’s appeal).

I know this is an unbelievable service (i say it in the gig description), but when you are ready to take a small leap of faith then place an order and I will gladly take a 1 star review if you don’t get real followers as promised (and will also issue a refund while keeping the review). You or anybody else.

My only question is, how many followers does your account have, got a URL I can check because surely if you can offer unlimited followers yours should be in the hundreds of thousands if not millions, correct me if I’m wrong? :stuck_out_tongue:

400 Million+, I have access to 70% of the viral Twitter accounts you see on Twitter.

We need to see concrete evidence. Show us your Twitter link and we will believe you. It’s so simple as that.

I’m not here to show you how I do my job. The gig in question is about real followers, and I commit to that. If you want to test me then place an order and you will see actual humans follow you.

Fiverr did not drop your gig from search because they don’t believe you. It doesn’t even matter if they believe you or not. Twitter complains to Fiverr if they believe followers have been purchased on Fiverr. Buyers complain to Fiverr if their Twitter accounts are shut down because they get a lot of followers quickly. Fiverr doesn’t want anything to do with all of that anymore, and for obvious reasons. Their temporary solution is to gradually drop social media follower/like/friend/vote gigs from search. That reduces complaints for now.

For the time being you can still sell them here if you don’t anger too many buyers, get too many bad reviews or cancellations, and you promote them on your own. Over time, though, Fiverr will continue to move away from these gig types. Those gigs are no longer in their editorial focus because they cause problems for Fiverr regardless of whether you can actually provide the service or not. It isn’t about you and it’s actually kind of funny to think it is. In the long run, I wouldn’t suggest counting on Twitter followers as a long-term source of income even off-Fiverr.

1. Twitter will complain for bot followers, but NEVER for followers gained this way because all these followers are gained through legit marketing techniques. It would be as if Twitter sent a complaint to BBC because every time Piers Morgan participates in a show there he gains 10k new followers.

2. Nobody will ever get suspended for gaining followers this way for the same reason. We are not setting up bots to follow our buyers’ accounts.

It is really disheartening that in spite of my 3000 words long explanation Fiverr (as in your person) still struggles to believe what I’m saying. Again, buyers will get only REAL followers through LEGIT marketing techniques.

P.S.: I never said this was about me, I’m sure other honest disruptive sellers are facing the same issue, subject to Mullerian mimicry and unable to sell genuine services because of abusive sellers who have misrepresented their own and abused with gig descriptions.

Directly from the Twitter support pages:

“Any accounts engaging in the activities specified below may be subject to permanent suspension.”…

“Selling or purchasing account interactions (such as selling or purchasing followers, Retweets, favorites, etc.)”

Note that it doesn’t say anything about whether the followers purchased are real or not here.

I didn’t say anything either about whether or not I believe you and I’m not a staff representative of Fiverr. I am aware of the rules on Twitter and Fiverr regarding purchased followers, though.

We do not break any of the Twitter rules (which include the ones you mention above) by offering this service. Our accounts do not sell followers or interactions. And we don’t sell through our accounts. We are talking about different things completely. Also, those rules, in practice, apply to when someone contacts you on Twitter and offers to pay $10 for a retweet. Or $5 for a shout out. And so on. And you agree to proceed. The kind of work we do is strictly PR. Which is also why followers are unlimited, a good account (good looking model) could gain up to 30k per month or even more. A technical account a little bit less than 1000. What we do is legit social media marketing.

You are more than welcome to contact Twitter, ask them to contact Fiverr and offer support for your gig. Perhaps Fiverr will reconsider. I’m only pointing out what is listed on these various pages already but I have nothing to do with the decisions regarding editorial focus.

This is the paragraph in Twitter rules that proves that the gigs Fiverr is displaying right now under “twitter followers” ban Fiverr altogether from being promoted or talked about on Twitter:

“Using or promoting third-party services or apps that claim to get you more followers (such as follower trains, sites promising “more followers fast” or any other site that offers to automatically add followers to your account)”.

Twitter has no issues with third parties that help you gain followers through natural means, such as PR marketing. So strictly speaking, for Fiverr to be good with Twitter, they should only index gigs like the one I have created. Paradoxically, they have sandboxed mine (white hat with respect to Twitter) and indexed bot/more followers fast gigs/services (black hat with respect to twitter).

I don’t think Twitter has any power on Fiverr rankings altogether. But now that you brought up Twitter rules you reminded me of a time, a couple of years ago, when you couldn’t post a fiverr link at all on Twitter. I’m sure it was because of the bot followers services Fiverr abounded in. Today that’s not the case so either Twitter is ignoring Fiverr altogether, or Fiverr simply committed to never grant such gigs prime exposure again. In either case gig ranking for specific queries is done at Fiverr’s editors’ discretion exclusively.

I really appreciate you taking the time to ask these constructive questions because we cleared up a lot of grey areas along the way.

Fine. Do as you wish. The final say rests with the content editors. As always.

Now I really want you to stop commenting here because you are spreading unnecessary negativity and just being a naysayer. Your critique since day 1 has been that the service is impossible and the followers are fake. Now that I’ve proven that the followers are real you still have the chutzpah to comment with “do as you wish”.

Try to be happy that someone is offering unlimited real followers for only $5 instead of being petty and conflictual. Or you prefer a $5 for 1000 bot followers better just because that way it makes sense to you?

Please.

Move on.

Right. So you talk the talk, but you may or may not walk the walk? Besides, how is showing people your Twitter profile revealing how you do your job? If anything, it would reveal that your wotsit works.

I’d get out the market anyway, it’s tainted. Why fight the tide?

Then rebrand your gig as a social marketing gig for Twitter… as far as I know, those are a-OK. Traffic gigs are dead, and you face a buyer problem. You refuse to show any concrete evidence of your success, which is problematic with the low level of trust.

You can either spend hours justifying yourself on shaky ground or refocus on another profitable niche. I know which I’d be doing.

Sigh… can you not see that your gig title is just as unbelievable as the other, and that is what matters when it comes to consumer expectations? REBRAND THE GIG. And this is a forum, for discussion–why post if you only want people to comfort you and hire you?

Emma. I will not rebrand the gig, because I’m doing just what the title says. The other sellers who lie about it should have been forced to rebrand. Fiverr is unbelievable because everything is offered for only $5, should we rebrand that too? My service is genuine and unbelievable, which is why I have invested in making it possible in the first place. The issue here is that other incompetent and misleading sellers have been allowed to lie about a service like this for too long and this has conditioned everyone’s perception of it. Yours too.

I know what customer expectations are and I hand pick my words carefully when it comes to describing my services. If I say unlimited it is because I want the buyer to know that I will not count followers, but I will simply market his account which in turn will earn itself whatever followers it manages to get.

In forums people are expected to bring value to the table and to be endowed of critical thinking. If someone simply posts the same comment over and over, regardless of the reasons/evidence I bring forward, then they are abusing their right to comment. If you have read my public exchange with that seller (which I doubt), it boils down to this:

Me: "I offer unlimited real twitter followers"
He: "No you’re are lying"
Me: "Buy my gig and leave a one star review if you don’t get real followers"
He: "Your gig is fantasy, you are lying."
Me: “Please stop commenting if you’re here to be a naysayer”

So a more logical conclusion than what you say, is why didn’t I simply ignore his comment from the moment he doesn’t take me up on my offer to test the gig himself. Not “why you want people only to comfort and hire you”.

I’m not here looking to hire people, but trying to understand. Because as I wrote, somewhere above, I’m sure other disruptive sellers find/found themselves in the same position. I can give up, and we all lose. Both Fiverr (as a community), which will continue to be subject to the same low quality services, and me, who won’t have a chance to monetize on a genuine service like this for which there is extraordinary market demand. And is in perfect line with the Fiverr’s original spirit.