I can not get orders

yenduong426

• Install fiverr app and keep you online
  • Use just two colours max for your fiverr gig pic
  • Try to don’t using fiverr package
  • Writing clear description.

Use just two colours max for your fiverr gig pic

I’ve never heard this given as advice before. Why should he only use two colors in his gig image? Is there a reason for this being given as your advice?

Try to don’t using fiverr package

Fiverr actually encourages the use of gig packages, so I highly doubt that removing them would do anything to help a seller get more sales.

Use just two colours max for your fiverr gig pic

I’ve never heard this given as advice before. Why should he only use two colors in his gig image? Is there a reason for this being given as your advice?

Try to don’t using fiverr package

Fiverr actually encourages the use of gig packages, so I highly doubt that removing them would do anything to help a seller get more sales.

It’s psychological advice, it’s hard to analysis more than two colours

No, it’s not. I am a trained artist. There is nothing in the art world requiring no more than two colors in order to be noticed. Quite the opposite in fact, brighter colors – in a pleasing combination, tend to be more readily noticed.

When you design a gig image, design something that people will notice. There is no psychological requirement that sellers have to limit their gig image colors to only two.

No, it’s not. I am a trained artist. There is nothing in the art world requiring no more than two colors in order to be noticed. Quite the opposite in fact, brighter colors – in a pleasing combination, tend to be more readily noticed.

When you design a gig image, design something that people will notice. There is no psychological requirement that sellers have to limit their gig image colors to only two.

So why all apps logo on the Samsung menu are on two colors?😉

• 5 months later...

Me too.

I got fewer orders for recent 2 months ( almost zero … ). That really make me wonder what’s happening with my Gig or Fiverr account ( Penalty or what ? ) .

Since I tend to get enough Order to live on in previous month ( around 500-800 buck per month )

Archived