Fiverr Community Forum

I can not get orders

Hello. I can not get orders nearly one month. I don’t know what happen with my gigs. Can you check my gigs and give me some advices and tips to improve it. Thank you so much
https://www.fiverr.com/yenduong426?up_rollout=true

9 Likes
  • Install fiverr app and keep you online
  • Use just two colours max for your fiverr gig pic
  • Try to don’t using fiverr package
  • Writing clear description.
5 Likes

This may be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

7 Likes

Thank you so much for your advice. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you so much :smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

why congratulation??? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve never heard this given as advice before. Why should he only use two colors in his gig image? Is there a reason for this being given as your advice?

Fiverr actually encourages the use of gig packages, so I highly doubt that removing them would do anything to help a seller get more sales.

7 Likes

It’s psychological advice, it’s hard to analysis more than two colours

1 Like

No, it’s not. I am a trained artist. There is nothing in the art world requiring no more than two colors in order to be noticed. Quite the opposite in fact, brighter colors – in a pleasing combination, tend to be more readily noticed.

When you design a gig image, design something that people will notice. There is no psychological requirement that sellers have to limit their gig image colors to only two.

5 Likes

So why all apps logo on the Samsung menu are on two colors?:wink:

1 Like

Me too.

I got fewer orders for recent 2 months ( almost zero … ). That really make me wonder what’s happening with my Gig or Fiverr account ( Penalty or what ? ) .

Since I tend to get enough Order to live on in previous month ( around 500-800 buck per month )

1 Like