Fiverr Community Forum

I can not improve my gig. Give me some solutions

I have lost my gig rank. No project is found by me. I am expert . But how can i show my work if i don’t get any chance? Please the community helps me. I do my work every day like send buyer request, gig marketing and active all time.

You can see my profile and gig. Thank you. https://www.fiverr.com/developerbasar

1 Like

You’ve got duplicate content, for one - a Copyscape search brought up 9 hits for your bio / gig text, and at least three usernames that aren’t yours.

Also, you’ve got a ton of typos and grammatical errors, e.g. “javacript”, spaces after commas, and " “Please contact me before hair”…what does that even mean? I’m absolutely baffled. In English, hair is what grows out of your head, but I can’t think what word you even meant to use. It’s nonsense.

5 Likes

In addition to the above, experts don’t put text directly on pictures. And they also keep thumbnail scaling in mind while designing.

(I think he meant ‘hire’.)

Ah! I can’t believe that didn’t occur to me, lol! I was thinking it was trying to be “here” or something. That makes perfect sense, in that case. Still a hilarious typo though.

2 Likes

Thank you for giving the suggestion .

Actually i am new here. This is why, i don’t know how to improve my profile. By the way , thank you for giving the suggestion.

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will design, redesign, customise and develop wordpress website
In the gig description:
“Fon-end:” could be “Front-end:”
“Boothstrap.” could be “Bootstrap”

Gig: I will design and redesign wix professional website
In the gig description:
“i am” could be “I am”

Gig: I will design or redesign responsive and professional wix website
In the gig description:
“i will” could be “I will”
“See more about my service bellow.” could be “See more about my service below.”