Fiverr Forum

I can not sent buyer request

Dear fiverr,
I am fond of working in fiverr and active seller. When i want to send buyer request that time show top of the page this message(You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!) .What i do now sir/madam of fiverr family. I have 87% positive rating.

Regards
Creativeanis

Unfortunately the only possible solution would be to complete more orders so that your rating goes higher.

Best of luck.

thanks a lot for information

You can also market and promote your gig outside of Fiverr. To be truly successful, you should never depend upon the Fiverr search results, or Buyer Requests to be your only source of sales. You have the ability to work hard and market your gig as well. After all, your gigs are you business venture. Every business must promote their products and services. If you’re expecting Fiverr to give you everything you need to be successful, then you’re probably going to be deeply disappointed.

It is not Fiverr’s responsibility to make you successful, or run your business, YOU are responsible for your own success. If you want success, you’ll work hard to achieve it.

ok sir thanks a lot for helping

You’re welcome. Now, let’s see you reach out and pursue that success. :wink:

Pray for me sir.thanks

I’ll pass. You don’t need prayers… you need determination. :wink:

Don’t worry. Keep the hustle and eventually, you’ll get there sooner than expected.