Fiverr Community Forum

I can now no longer see buyer information

When I click on a buyer’s profile the page closes to a menu.
I’ve tried it on two different browsers and it’s the same. Is it just me? Am I missing another way to see this information?

It’s no problem in the inbox because I can see on the right hand side some information about them but if they order directly I have no idea where they are based or how long they’ve been on the site which I don’t like.

Could someone else try it out and see if the same thing happens. It doesn’t happen if they are sellers

Thanks

9 Likes

Your post was moved to :beetle: Bugs.

Yup! I’m experiencing the same thing. When I click on a Buyer or Seller profile it redirects to this.

8 Likes

Thanks for checking. I hope this is just a bug!

4 Likes

Maybe it is getting fixed. Because I just clicked on @superalex76 's link and it flashed and went to the menu at the bottom of the homepage and then flashed again and settled on his profile page. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes I got the same when clicking on a seller’s profile. It seems to only affect buyers

@superalex76 Did you send a note to CS? This is very annoying!:tired_face:

No, I’m still waiting for a response/fix to the 4.3/4.7 app rating bug, so…:rofl:

2 Likes

Yikes! :grimacing:

I just noticed you’re a TRS, is your (SM) Success Manager helpful when it comes to these buggy issues? or relaying information back & forth quickly?

2 Likes

@nikavoice :joy: I haven’t heard from my success manager in over 2 years

3 Likes

Say what?! :hushed:

OMG :woman_facepalming:t4:

I’m sorry but I’m rollin’ on the floor right now.

rotflmao

Nuff said, then. :no_mouth: :tropical_drink:

1 Like

I’m seeing the same thing when I click on a buyer’s info - I thought it was just my computer being whack!

4 Likes

I think they updating the page

Same for me. I just came on a few minutes ago to see if anyone else was getting that problem! Just a bug.

2 Likes

Hey, Alex et al,

So, I wrote CS about this issue and they suggested the following LOL.

Like seriously?!

1 Like

yea, I’m having this same issue.

Fiverr Staff made a post today. :point_down:t4:

it happens to me too.i don’t see any buyer’s information,it is not good