I can post 20 craigslist adverts for 5 dollers only...so please order my gig ang get your work done

i can post 20 craigslist adverts for 5 dollers only…so please order my gig ang get your work done in a day

Sheriff’s note: as clearly stated in forum Do’s & Dont’s you should have read, self-promotion threads MUST be published in MY FIVERR GIGS section.

Stop posting SPAM to all forums and ONLY promote yourself in the “MY FIverr Gigs” section. Please go back and read the forum rules.

Stop posting SPAM to all forums and ONLY promote yourself in the “MY FIverr Gigs” section. Please go back and read the forum rules.